Joon is the new Yoseob!

Less Than Perfect
Hahaa:3 did you get it?? Huh?? Huh?? Huh!!! Hahah sorry I'm being obnoxious...*****Was he... Giving me Jiyeun? I tried to stand up and follow him, but Jiyeun caught up with me. "Joon! What are you doing up!? Go back!" she grabbed my arm and walked me back to the room. "Jiyeun... I don't need help. I just got beaten up. The doctor stopped by and told me I could go anytime... It's not like it's serious. Let's go." I got up and grabbed my clothes. I walked into the bathroom to change, and I saw Jiyeun staring at her phone, crying. I walked next to her and read over her shoulder. It was from Yoseob-"I'm sorry about yesterday. I don't know if you'll ever forgive me, but I do know you deserve better than me. I'm really sorry about this and that it's over a text... But I love you. It's better that you forget me and find someone that will love you more and treat you better, like Joon. I love you and I hope we can still be best friends even though this didnt work out. Love, Yoseob^.^" I was speechless. Poor Jiyeun... She must've really liked him... I hugged her and tried to comfort her. "Shhh... Jiyeun, it's okay. It'll get better." I took her hand and led her to a taxi. I walked her up to her door and said goodnight. "Jieun... I'm really sorry about Yoseob... But it'll get better. I promise. Tomorrow, I'll take you to my dance rehearsal. Be ready!" I was about to leave, when she grabbed me into a hug. I was startled for a moment, but I turned around and hugged her back. She looked up and we just stared into each other's eyes. Her soft brown eyes were deep and full of emotion. Before I knew what was happening, I was closing the gap between our faces. The tip of my nose touched hers, and she did the rest. Jiyeun lifted her head up and our lips met. My lips lingered softly on hers and suddenly, she pulled away. "I-I'm sorry... I should get going..." and she went inside. I took the cab home an found my car in the garage. I found a note on the windshield and read it. "Hyung, you owe me. Yoseob." I smiled and sighed. "Oh, I know." I woke up extra early the next day and got ready for dance. I tried to look as nice as I could, considering that we were going to a dance rehearsal. I quickly left and picked Jiyeun up. I rang the doorbell and she slipped outside quietly. "Joon? When do you need to go?" she asked quietly. "Oh not for about an hour... Why?" I responded. "My... Dad... Wants to meet you..." she mumbled. I pinched her cheeks. "You're so cute! Don't worry! Let's go in now!" I laughed and ruffled her hair. Her dad was actually a lot scarier than I thought he would be. ***Lalalalala... Another chapter done, but this is special! Y'know why!?? Because it's not in my usual timeframe:D it's 4:16 pm!! Yay for normal time xD thank you for reading and subscribing and commenting and being awesome:3 allubyu!!!!