I Don't Know What's Going On Anymore!!

Less Than Perfect
"Yeah. I've lived here since I was born. Is that weird?" I asked, noticing his startled face. "You mean... You're not Jieun?" "No! I've been saying my name for the past day..." Yoseob's face fell. "I'm sorry I'm not who you thought I was." I stated calmly, and walked inside. When I got inside, I started looking at the mirror again. Man... He really did leave... At least it wasn't all because I was ugly... Ugh. But if I was pretty, I bet he would've stayed. If I was pretty... I then had an idea. What if me trying to be pretty Wouldn't look like my imagination had seen me. Maybe I would look... Decent. Okay. Alright. Maybe... Even beautiful. Yoseob's POV She stormed inside, but somehow, she seemed unnaturally calm. How could she not be Jieun? How could I be so stupid? Now she probably hates me. Thinking that I Was only friends with her because I thought she was someone else. But I guess I was a little clingy... Maybe she won't hate me. URG! What am I saying? Of course she does... But something was off about her. She seemed so... Depressed about how she looked... Even though... Shes not all that bad. If you see her close up, she could even be pretty. And I liked the fact she didn't cake makeup on her face like all the other girls. She didn't throw herself at me like the other girls. Hm... She seems so similar to Jieun... Jiyoon's POV I grabbed all of my untouched makeup from my closet. Wow... I didn't even realize I had this much... But I started to play around with it. Euugh!!! I looked even worse!!! Man... I wish I knew how to do this stuff... After about 3 hours of messing around, I decided I didn't need makeup. It just shows my ugliness even more. Puts it into the spotlight. Whatever. I grabbed everything and scooped it into a plastic bag. I stowed it under the sink and left.  I walked downstairs to hear my parents whispering. Uh oh. This can't be good. But I listened anyway. "Honey," my mom started. "She needs to know. It has been kept from her for so long!" "But still. Do you think she would want to hang around after we tell her?" My dad shout-whispered back. "Of course! Were her parents!" "No, were not." "Listen to me. She's mature. Old enough. Old enough to handle the fact that she was adopted!" that was too much for me. "I was... What?" my voice started to shake and tears welled up in my eyes. "Jiyoon! My parents both yelled at me at the same time." "Look, we can explain." my mom started. "No. No need!" I ran upstairs and locked the door behind me. How could they!? I always felt different from my parents. They looked different than me. That's what started my "ugly phase". But... I was adopted?! And they never told me! Man, am I upset. I slowly fell asleep on my bed, tears streaming down my face. The next morning, I unlocked the door and got ready for school. Before you knew it, I was out the door and at the bus stop. My parents were still sleeping, I bet. Someone walked over and tapped me on the shoulder. I didn't bother to look back. They tapped me again, but when I still wouldn't look, they started poking me. "What do you want!?" I snapped, looking back. "... Hi!" Yoseob sat there with the goofiest smile on his face, and I actually cracked a smile of my own. "Hi." I replied, taking the smile away before it looked too obvious. "Why are you so down?" Yoseob asked. "No reason," I replied, sighing, "Um, wow, that was sincere" he teased.  "Do you really want to know?" I actually wanted to share my story with someone. Just as long as I knew they wouldn't go around spreading rumors and junk.  "Yesyesyesyes!" he grinned.  "Fine..." and I began. "Last night, I overheard my parents talking, and it turns out, I was adopted." it was a short story, but summarized everything. Yoseob started laughing.  "Adopted? Yeah, right. That was a terrible lie!" he kept laughing until he noticed I was serious. "Wait... You really mean it?" Yay! Another chapter done:D hahaha I would just like to thank you for reading, as always, and thanks to my two subscribers(xD), jennology and hanasugarpuff:) it really means a lot!! Thanks for every view! Every tine I check, there are more:3 and I would appreciate some comments about... Really anything! How the story is, what I should fix, suggestions, anything! Hahaha but thank you!!!