A Boo-Boo On The Heart

Less Than Perfect
Muahahaha!! I'm sooo happy! Y'know why!? Cuz of yew! I've been gettin so many supportive comments and more and more subscriptions, and I've been very happy!***************I was hoping for the answer, NO. Truth is, I think I'm falling for him. His cute face and cute hair and cute... EVERYTHING! I heard a door open. Unnie and I turned around and saw Yoseob. Did he hear anything we just said...? I hope not. I silently and quickly prayed. "Jieun, the doctor wants you inside." Guess not. Thank the Lord. He still seemed mad. We walked in together, and I sat on the bed. Yoseob sat on the foot of the bed. It was awkward for a while, then I broke the silence. "Yoseob? Im sorry. I didn't mean to make you have to... Go through that. Im really really really sorry." "Its fine, Jieun. It wasn't your fault that you fainted. You didn't choose to. I overreacted. A lot." I barely heard him, I was so immersed in his face. Those brown eyes. Those cute lips. All were distracting. But I snapped out of it. "It's fine. But are your feet okay? Unnie told me about how you ran here with no shoes..." I felt terrible. I was at fault for making him run over 5 miles, no shoes.  "Yeah. The doctor fixed them right up. Put bandages and stuff on." he smiled reassuringly. I stood up and tried to walk to the sink, but tripped over Yoseob's foot. "Are you sure you're ok!?" I saw him wince as the pain spread through his foot. "Mmhm." he replied through clenched teeth.  "Wait... But where's the doctor? Didnt he want to see me?" I tried to change the subject to get his mind off of it. "Oh, yeah. He stepped out for a bit. Should be coming soon," it worked, but we just sat there. Did nothing. Stared into space. Looked at each other. Blushed. The same routine happened over and over until Unnie came in.  "Youve been discharged! Let's hit the road!" Unnie cheerfully grabbed our hands, and we entered the car. It was awkward, and then my phone rang.  "Hello?" I answered. "Jiyoon? Are you okay! Why were you at the hospital? Did something bad happen? Are you okay?" my mom showered me with questions, most of them being, "Are you okay".  "Yes mom, I'm fine. I just fainted at Yoseob's. No big deal. We're on our way back to Yoseob's." my mom sighed. "Jiyoon... What am I gonna do with you." she chuckled to herself. "Allright, if you need anything, call me. I love you, sweetie." "Love you too, mom." "Bye," and the line went dead.  "Who was that?" Unnie asked, even though she knew the answer. She just wanted to break the cold and awkward atmosphere.  "My mom. Just asking if I was okay and stuff." "Okay." and we arrived. We entered single file into Yoseob's jungle, and finally to his house. When we went into his room, Yoseob told me to get some water.  "Jieun. Don't pass out on us again. I'll get you some water." "No, I will." I stood up and started to walk downstairs, when I heard Yoseob's mom on the phone. "Ugh. My poor baby Yoseob got his feet torn up because of the girl. You know, Jieun. Nam Jieun? Yeah, her. My poor baby ran over 20 miles for that... That... Piece of garbage! She doesn't even deserve to be Yoseob's classmate." Wow. That hurt. And it was only 5 miles, lady! But man. I understand she doesn't like me, but wow. She really despises me. I was about to go back to Yoseob's room, when I saw him at the top of the stairs. **********This was really short, so I'll try and do another one:3 i would like to thank my new subscribers, Cathycat94 and DWjerms!!! And to my newest comments, from Jessiecho, B2ty_girl23, scarletdance and applejuicefool! I love you guys~