Mall Time~

Less Than Perfect
Hey!! I started a new fanfic!! I was wondering if you would like to read it... http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/51052/beauty-and-the-b2st-b2st-beast-dongwoon-junhyung Please give me feedback and stuff! Thanks!!************* I sat there, praying because I had a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen. I didn't know what, but I prayed anyway. I fell asleep during the prayer and awoke, feeling refreshed. It was 9 am. Noon was when Joon was going to pick me up. I had three hours. My feet hopped into the shower, pulling the rest of my body with them. The warm water soaked my hair and ran down my body. I washed myself then picked out some clothes. I grabbed a skirt with flowery patterns on it and a simple gray shirt. From my closet came a long chain necklace with a big crystal-like thing on it, accenting the colors on my skirt. My doorbell rang and I rushed down to answer it. My parents were out on a mini vacation, so the house was quiet. I opened the door and saw Joon with his grin. "Hey, Jiyeun." he smiled. "Hi, Joon." I beamed back. "You ready?" he uot in himself. The drive to the mall was fairly silent. When we finally got there, he opened the door for me. "Thanks" I mumbled, embarrassed. He grabbed my arm and tugged me inside. "Where to first?" he asked. "Hum..." I really had no experience with shopping. "Here." Joon grabbed me again and pulled me into a store with lots of dresses. "You're gonna need something to wear for the party, right?" he winked. "You need to wear something stunning to match up to your hot date," he teased. "Wow. Cocky much?" I teased back. He tossed some dresses at me and pushed me towards the dressing rooms. "and lemme see each of them." he added. I went in and observed the dresses. It's been a while since I've worn a dress. I have nothing against them, it's just that I never had the chance, I guess. I slipped into the first dress and walked out. "Joon?" I was really embarrassed. The dress was a black razorback with a white flower on the top. It was a simple one, and nice too, except for the fact it was hardly two inches long. (Exaggerating, if you didn't notice:3) "I like it." came Joon's voice. I squealed in surprise and spun around. He had his hands on his hips and his eyes went up and down my small figure. "ert." I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear me. "Hey! I'm trying to pick out a dress for you. Dont go calling me a ert now, or I will go on you." he threatened. I rolled my eyes and went back into the dressing room. I took the dress off and replaced t with the next one. It was a soft pink halter dress that really had nothing on it but sparkles. It kind of blinded me... But I walked out anyway. Joon checked me outt again, and sent me back inside. For a boy, he had great fashion sense. The next dress was black again with no straps. Since I was somewhat flat, it was hard to keep up. "Lee Joon. I am not coming out in this. It won't even stay up." I explained to Joon. I let it slip off and I grabbed the next and last dress. It was a casual dress, navy blue with random designs on it. I put it o. And walked out confidently. I liked this one. I smiled as Joon looked at me. "No. I like the first one." Joon simply said. "Why!?" I retorted. "It's so short!" "So? It looks good on you. Go put it on again." Joon ordered. I sulked back into the dressing room and put on the black dress again. It came down about 1/4 my thigh. The sigh I emitted was loud apparently, because Joon yelled at me. "Coming! Hold your horses, Mr.Grumpy." I walked out and looked at Joon. He nodded and spun me around and back into the room I went. I grabbed the dress and I got back into my clothes. "Here," I gave him the dress that he took to the counter to pay for. I came back out of the dressing room and stood next to Joon. I looked at the price tag and hawked. 995.99!? That's an outrageous price for a dress! "Joon! You can't buy this!" I yelled. "Why not?" Joon asked, confused. "Look at the price!! It's almost 1,000 dollars!" my eyes were wide. Joon chuckled and nodded. "It's ok! It's pretty cheap, for a dress of this quality." he assured. I was still unsure, but I let it pass. "Thanks, Joon." I said as we exited the store. He slung his arm around me. "No prob-now to the shoes!"