Memories

Less Than Perfect
**********Hello my wonderful readers!! In the comments, Scarletdance brought something up that I've been trying to fix. I need to distinguish the authors note from the story!! Believe me, I'm writing every chapter in perfect paragraphing (I'm just a nerdy perfectionist...) and stuff, but when it's uploaded, it just smooshes itself into one big paragraph!!!!!!!!!!! Im pretty sure its because i only do this On my ipod, and i cant do it on my computer because i usually write in between the hours of 10 pm and 5 am... Right now in colorado its 1:53 am... So instead, I'll be doing what I did at the beginning of this authors note-the stars!!! Hahah it will signify the beginning and end of the chapter and the beginning and end of the a/n. Thanks for sticking with me ^.^;; I'm really sorry though... I despise reading things like this... All confusing 'cuz of wrong conventions... Ugh!!! I'm soo sosososososososo sorry!!!! Please bear with me though... I wish I could do something... ************************ No. Not a girlfriend... I was going to find out for myself. I walked over there nonchalantly, pretending to be walking home. I then heard another screech, and acted surprised. "Oh my goodness! What's going on!?!" I yelled. I was trying my best to act natural, but as you can tell, I'm not the greatest actress... "Yoseob? What are you doing? Leave her alone! I walked over there and looked at him. He looked way happier than when he ever was with me...  "Jieun? What are you doing here...?" Yoseob looked surprised and pulled away from her.  "Jieun!? What are you doing here!?" he looked at 'noona' with a look that said, "Let's leave... NOW" and looked back at me. "Well I just needed some air... But what about you? Why weren't you at school!?" I glared at him, but my stare was interrupted by ''noona''.  "Jieun!? Nam Jieun!? It's been so long!! I've missed you so much!!!" Noona grabbed me and pulled me into a tight embrace.  "Uh... Uh... Wh-who are you!?" I panicked and squealed. "Jieun!! You're so funny!!! You can't have forgotten your own unnie, can you!? Yoseob! Did you brainwash her or something? But you've gotten prettier! By a lot!" She obviously talked a LOT.  "Uh... Noona, remember when Jieun disappeared? She was in a car crash with Mr. And Mrs. Nam... She had amnesia... She doesn't remember a thing about us..." Unnie/Noona was speechless. She stood there with a blank expression, when all of a sudden, she hugged me.  "Jieun!!! I'm so sorry!!! I can't believe I didn't know about this!!! How could I have just... I'm so selfish and stupid!!" She broke down crying.  "Noona! Its ok!!!" Yoseob assured, trying to stop her.  "Jenny." I said calmy. Yoseob and Noona/Unnie looked at me. "Your name is Jenny. Jenny unnie." Jenny's face lit up.  "You... Remember!?!!" she stood up and wiped her tears. She grabbed me in a spine-breaking hug for the 3rd time. But  memories flooded me. Me, Yoseob, and Jenny Unnie always hung out together. She was always teased by her classmates for playing with 4th graders, but she didn't care. "Jenny Unnie!!!!!!" I screamed and hugged her back. "I remember!!!!" ****************** Another chapter done!! Wasn't my best, but done!!! I love you guys so much!!! Especially those who commented!!! And subscribed!!! And read this in general!!! I need some help, though. I need an image!! Still!! Hahahah!! But not only that, but who should Yang Yo end up with?! Jenny Unnie, or Jiyoon/Jieun!?!? Please comment!!! Thanks to Scarletdance and Jessiecho for subscribing!!!! Very blessed to have people like all of you reading my story!!!!