I Love You

Less Than Perfect
I was confused. Joon was standing right in front of me, so who could've hugged me? It felt so familiar to be in their arms, and i had a strange urge to stay like that. I saw Joon tense up, so I looked behind me. It was Yoseob. My eyes widened and they started to water. I wiped them and pushed him away. "No. No. Go away." I slipped behind Joon and held his hand. Yoseob looked like he was going to cry, but I didn't care. He slapped me. He hurt Joon. He cheated but accused me. You can't get worse than that. Yoseob tried to get past Joon to talk to me, but Joon wouldnt let him. He hovered protectively around me so Yoseob couldn't even look at me. Thank God, because tears were flowing like a river. The most awkward part about this whole thing was that everyone in the restaurant was watching. The customers stopped eating, the waiters and waitresses all came to watch, even the kitchen staff had left their posts. Yoseob had stopped trying to get by, and instead tried to talk to me from opposite sides of Joon. "Look, Jieun! I'm so so so sorry for what I did. I'm sorry for hitting you, cheating on you, blaming you,   and beating up your boyfriend." the people watching started murmuring. One person stood up and yelled, "Don't do it! He could do it again!", where another one yelled, "Take him back! He's apologizing!" all three of us looked around and sighed. "Um... Will you excuse us?" Joon raised his voice a little and we went outside. He gripped my hand tightly, not wanting to let go. We relocated and it became silent. "No. I won't take you back. I have Joon now. How do I know you won't do that again?" I spoke. Yoseob looked hurt, but again, I didn't care. Yoseob used to mean everything to me, but he used me. He accused me of cheating, slapped me, almost killed Joon, and permanently scarred me. No way was I going back with just an apology. I had a new boyfriend that loves me, and would never do that to me. Yoseob lifted his hand towards me and stepped forward, and I flinched. I hid behind Joon and held on to him. "Don't... H-hit me..." I whimpered. Yoseob froze his hand and dropped it. He turned around and said, "I see. I'm sorry I ruined your dinner..." he trailed off and ran away. Joon looked at me, and that's when I started to sob. He held me to him, not letting go. "Stop crying, Jiyeun. You're so much prettier when you smile..." murmured Joon. He rubbed his hand against my back and kissed my head. "Shhhh... Come on, shhh..." I wiped my tears and breathed deeply. "See? Thats the beautiful face I love." Joon smiled. I buried my face in his chest and looked up at him. He looked down, and I pressed my lips to his. He looked surprised for a moment, then started to kiss me back. The kiss was becoming more passionate by the second, when he pulled back. We were both breathing hard, and he took my hand. We walked back into the restaurant, and everyone was staring at us. Crap. I forgot that this has windows... I blushed really hard and we sat down to eat. Well, at least the waitress didn't bother us anymore... We finished our steak in silence, paid, then left. When we both got in the car, Joon started laughing. He kept laughing, and even though I didn't know what was so funny, I laughed too. We both sat in the car, laughing like maniacs until he took my hand again. He kissed it and leaned in close to me. Our foreheads touched and he whispered, "I... Love you, Jiyeun." I stared at him in shock, but whispered, I love you too." I lightly kissed him and leaned away. We drove in silence all the way back home, and before I knew it, I dozed off.******I know, it took a while and it's short, I know... But I'll try to do another one!!!!!!