Willyougooutwithme.

Less Than Perfect
Yoseob was standing at the top of the stairs. His expression was full of anger. His mom kept talking about how terrible I was, and each word made him even more mad. Finally, he stormed past me, going to confront his mom. I caught his arm and shook my head. My silent message made it's way to him, but he ignored it. He gently brushed my hand off of his arm, then continued down the stairs. I ran back up to Yoseob's room and closed the door behind me. I ran up next to Unnie and hugged her. My tears started to spill, and silent sobs engulfed me. Unnie stood with me, comforting me. She was listening to Yoseob and his mom's argument. She pulled me away from her. "She really said that about you!?" Unnie looked just as furious as Yoseob. "Jieun. Don't believe a word she says. You are way better than a piece of garbage. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Unnie pulled me back into a hug, but I couldn't stop crying. Yoseob walked in and sat down.  "Jieun. I'm so sorry. I can't believe my mother. My own mother said that about you." he came over to me and grabbed me into a bone-crushing hug. But I didn't care. I automatically felt way better. My heart started to beat fast, and I freaked out. I bet he feels my heart beat... All of a Sudden, Heartbeat by 2PM started to play in my head. I giggled, and Unnie and Yoseob looked at me weird.  "So, I'm guessing she's all right...?" Yoseob smiled. "Youre so random." We stared at each other, and Unnie cleared .  "Well, I say we all go to the beach!" Unnie was scheming something, but I didn't know what.  "Yeah! The beach sounds fun!" Yoseob agreed.  "Sure." my mood was a lot better, so why not?  "Yoseob. You take your car. I'll take mine. Jieun, ride with Yoseob." I was the only one out of us three without a car. I have a license, just I don't have enough money for a car.  "Okay!" we walked downstairs into the garage, but Yoseob and Unnie shot glares at Yoseob's mom before leaving. Unnie's car was parked behind Yoseob's, so while passing me, she whispered, "You're welcome. If he hurts you, just tell me." I know what her answer is now. It is "no", just like I wanted. I smiled at her. I got into the car with Yoseob, and we began driving to the beach. Yoseob received a call. It was Unnie.  "Hello? ... What? How come? ... Oh really? Are you sure? ... Okay, see ya. Bye!" Yoseob hung up. "Looks like it's just you and me today. Jenny Noona said she just got a call from her mom saying she needed her, so she told us to go to the beach ourselves." I rolled my eyes in my head. Wow, Unnie. Cliche much? But I was thankful. I looked at Yoseob, who was concentrating on the road. At last, we were here. The beach. The air was so nice. Yoseob and I strolled over next to the water. He looked determined about something.  "Jieun?" He started.  "Yeah?" "Well, ermm... I was wondering, if you..." "Mmhm...." was he actually going to do it!? Was he actually going to ask me out!? "I was wondering... Iwaswonderingifyouwouldgoonadatewithme." "What?" "I... Was wondering... Ifyouwouldgoonadatewithme. "Stop mumbling." "Will you go on a date with me!" His face flushed bright red, and he looked down.  "A... Date?" "If you don't want to, you don't have to..." "No. I want to." I answered, maybe a little too firmly. He shyly smiled.  "Really?"  "Yeah." my face broke out into a huge grin, and his did too. We just stood there, on the beach, grinning stupidly like we had just won the lottery. Together.*********Sorry if this wasnt as good as you expected it to be! I was on kind of a writers block... But idk! I'm not good at lovey dovey scenes... But there will be more, so... Ugh. Hahaha so I got an image made, finally, from Christina. I would upload it, but I can't at the moment, considering I'm on my iPod and I have absolutely no idea how to. But i will be! Soon! Hahaha okay! So thank you!! Ugh. My chapters are getting shorter. Im getting tired. It's 1 am. Blech. I'll update more! I promise!!