You Got Yourself a Deal.

Less Than Perfect
Okay. He cannot. Be. Walking. Straight. Towards. Me. He plopped down into the chair next to me and smiled. I blushed really hard and tried to make my smile as nonchalant as possible. He chuckled and introduced himself. "Hey. I'm Yang Yoseob, if you didn't hear that up there."  "Um, hi..." I stuttered. "Uh... Are you okay?" he asked. "You seem nervous about something..."  I couldn't believe I was acting like this. What was wrong with me?  "Hmm? Nervous? Um, sorry..." I stammered with my head down. I looked around the room and found all of the girls in the class staring at me, with daggers shooting out of their eyes. I blushed even harder, then looked back at Yoseob. "Well?" he asked, looking at me. His eyes were so... Brown... And pretty... "Well?" he repeated. "Huh? Oh! Sorry... But well what?" I snapped out of it, positive I was making a fool out of myself. "What's your name?" he said obviously trying not to laugh. "Oh... My name... My name is Park Jiyoon." I said, embarrassed out of my mind. "Park Jiyoon? Nice name." Yoseob smiled at me and studied my face. Oh god. He's probably going to leave now, that he's seen how ugly I am...  "Thanks..." I said getting more uncomfortable. "But... Uh why did you come sit next to me?" I asked. I was positive the other girls were thinking it too. "Why? Do you want me to leave?"  "No! Uh... I mean no, I was just wondering..."  "Hmm... I guess you just looked lonely..." Oh. That explains it. He came to sit with me because I looked pitiful. "Oh... Okay." It was obvious that my disappointment was showing, because he started back tracking. "Er... No, that's not what I meant, I just meant that you looked..." I cut him off. "No, its fine. I don't mind." I said as cheerfully as I could manage. "Well, okay then... What class do you have next?" he was obviously trying to change the subject.  "Math. You?" "Same! Do you mind walking with me, I don't really know my way around here..." he said, flashing that cute white smile.  "Why? Do I look lonely again?" I rolled my eyes and turned around.  "No! I swear, that's not what I meant..." His smile was wiped right off his face.  "Yeah, whatever. Go sit next to the loner in the back and make her feel like a loser..." I mumbled. "Look. I'm sorry. Can I make it up to you?" He had a hopeful look on his face. A couple of strands of hair fell into his face, but he didn't notice. "Make it up to me? Carry all my stuff to math." I said. Haha, a sneaky way of saying yes. Pretty clever, huh? "Fine, you got yourself a deal." he blinded me with his smile, and picked up my backpack.