Together

Less Than Perfect
Chapter 32 I looked around the corner to see Jenny Unnie lying on the bed. I burst in, causing everyone to jump. "Unnie... Unnie... UNNIE WHAT HAPPENED!?" I screamed. I broke down and cried. She was lying on the bed attached to a heart monitor. The doctors came over to me trying to calm me down, because I was "disturbing the patient". I glared at Yoseob. "You... Didn't... Tell... Me..." I said, trying to "keep it under control". I pushed him out of the chair and sat in it instead. "Unnie... What happened?" I said softly into her ear. She was passed out. I got up and dragged Yoseob outside. "Explain." I snapped. "She... Well, I... Well... Look! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to push her that hard! I thought it would be okay if I just shoved her a little, but I didn't think she'd end up here!" Yoseob cried, trying to hold back the tears. "You... Did this to her?" I said, still trying to process it. "Yes. I'm sorry." "Don't apologize to me! Just tell me what happened!" I wanted to scream.*My best friend is lying in a hospital bed... Why is it always me!?* The next thing that happened shocked me even more than seeing Unnie. Yoseob grabbed me into a hug. He buried his face in my hair and held onto me. I tried to push him off, but he wouldn't budge. Yoseob's sweet voice floated into my ears, although I didn't hear words. I just heard his velvet-like voice. Yoseob pulled away slightly and blinked. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't-" He started, but I cut him off. I hastily pressed my lips onto his, startling him. He closed his eyes and kissed me back half-heartedly. I could hear his thoughts running through his head. *He feels guilty about Joon... I should too. But why am I not...?* I deepened the kiss by tracing my tongue on his bottom lip. He opened his mouth, and our tongues met. Soon we were making out, my hands tangled in his hair and his in mine. Suddenly, he stopped. He pulled away and stared behind me. I spun around and saw him. He was smiling sadly. My eyes widened and the guilt came crashing down on me all at once. The times I had spent with Joon replayed in my head. The zoo, our kiss, the restaurant, everything. My eyes started to water, but I forces them down. *I'm really selfish. I tried to have two things at once even though it wasnt possible. I lied to Joon. I told him I loved him even though Yoseob was running though my head the whole time. I acted like I loved Joon even though those actions i did were for Yoseob. I played him. I used him. He deserves more than me. He deserves someone that will care for him genuinely, someone that will always love him and support him. That someone isn't me.* I walked up to Joon and wiped a small tear off of his cheek. "Don't cry. Don't waste your tears on someone who isn't worth them. Don't cry over someone as pathetic as me. You'll find someone who really loves you someday. You can't cry. If you do, you might make me want to come back." I sniffed and hugged him quickly. "I know you wont like that." I turned and left him without turning back. Yoseob tapped me on the shoulder and walked with me as I struggled to keep the tears hidden. I grabbed his hand as we walked away. Together.****Thank you so much for sticking with me it my first fanfic!!! I'm sorry that the ending wasn't very good... I'm not good at these,.. Heheh... So thank you for sticking with me and reading all of this! I love you all with my whole heart! I hope you enjoyed this, because I enjoyed writing it because of your views and subscriptions and comments! Allubyu!