Hmm... Who Wouldve Guessed??

Less Than Perfect
"Yeah. But the thing is, I don't even remember being adopted! Maybe it was when I was really young or something... But I just don't know!" my eyes got really wet, and tears started to fall. Yoseob looked surprised and just stood there, dumbfounded. Finally, he grabbed me into a tight hug. His soft hoodie felt warm against my face, and it smelled amazing, but I felt bad for getting it soggy. I pulled away and looked at him. "It'll be okay, I promise. I will always be here for you. I know we just met, but I will always be by your side." he held out his pinkie finger. I wrapped mine around it, and smiled. Yoseob and I started to talk a lot more at school. We hung out together during passing periods, ate lunch together, and it was great. I loved having a new best friend. I had a ton of acquaintances, but none were really close to me. But I had Jin... But then again, Jin was never much of a friend. She always made me buy her stuff... I tried to keep telling myself that she was a good friend, but she never let me believe it all the way. This, on the other hand, is real. Yoseob makes me feel special. He makes me feel... Beautiful. Whenever I'm with him, I smile. Whenever I'm away from him, it feels like a hole has been drilled into my heart. Was this normal between friends?? There was something about him that seemed... Deja vu. It was really strange... After school, we walked back home together, rather than taking the bus. I was in no rush to get home. When we finally arrived, I pouted. "Please don't go... I like being with you!" I said playfully.  "I do too. But it's only for a little. I'll see you at school!" Yoseob waved as he ran away. Man... I miss him already, and I was looking at the back of his head.  Yay:) a new subscriber! Thank you max_woo_lin:) is it good? I hope so! I'm writing this for you~ hahahaha:) thanks everyone!