Overflowing Tears

Righteousness, Letting Go, Denial, & Ephebophilia

 

Honestly, my heart is in yulsic too :'( but let's just see how they end up. don't worry guys~ 



 

 

Jessica’s POV

            I fall on my bed and cry my eyes out. I’ve never felt like this before. It hurts so much. I feel betrayed, all this time means nothing to her. NOTHING. How could a person be that cruel? How could she be this heartless?

            The door is open and close very gently. I don’t even care who it is. I felt my bed moving and then warmth engulfs me as she wraps her arms around me, back-hugging me. She rubs her palm on my arms in a soothing manner.

            “It’s okay. It’s going to be okay.” It was Sooyoung.

            After some time, her gestures successfully calm me down. She knew it’s not the right time to ask me about it, instead she tells me that she’ll be here for me. That’s really what I need to hear.

            Even though I stop sobbing, but my tears keep flowing down until I’m too tired and finally I fall asleep.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

            I feel empty. I look at my pinky finger.

            ‘I want you to remember that I promise to love and cherish you every time you look at this ring.’

            She didn’t break that promise. I break it for her. It’s not her fault, it’s mine. But whatever decision I make, I’m sure I would feel the same way.

            “Yul, are you okay?”

            I just realized Tiffany’s presence beside me. I look at her and the tears I tried to hold came pouring down.

            “Oh my God, what happened?” she hugs me and pats my back, trying to console me.

            After some time crying, I finally found my voice back. But I didn’t let go of her hug. Still hugging her, I hide my face on her shoulder. I don’t want to see her expression.

            “I broke up with her.”

            “You what?!” she tries to push me so she can see my face, but I hold on tight, not letting her to do so.

            “My family... doesn’t approve us, Fany-ah.” I feel tears on my eyes again, but I try to hold it in. “My..my mother even told me.... told me not to...... ca-call her mom until I straighten out my mind. She won’t..... accept me being....gay.” And with that my tears once again stream down my face.

            “Oh God.” She hugs me back.

            I try to speak again, “But I can’t be friends with her. I don’t want to. I never want to be just friends with her. So that’s why.... that’s why.....”

            I inhale deeply before I could say the next sentence.

            “That’s why I told her I don’t love her anymore.”

            “Yul...”

            I finally pull away from her.

            “I don’t think I can even be in the same room with her. I love her too much and it hurts knowing I can’t have her anymore.” 

            “I’m so sorry to hear that, Yul.” It looks like she’s going to cry also.

            “It’s not your fault.” I try to laugh and fail miserably.

            “But still...”

            “Hey, family is what matters, right? Everybody in their right mind would choose their family over their......lovers....right?” again, tears start pooling down in my eyes.

            She looks at me with such sad expression. She finally cries also.

            “Tiffany, I’m making the right decision, aren’t I? Please, tell me I’m doing the right thing.” I can’t stop my tears anymore.

            She hugs me again and says in between her sobs, “Yes, you did the right thing.” 

 


 

I've made up my mind

There is no turning back

She's been good to me

And she deserves better than that

 

It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to do

To look you in the eye

And tell you I don't love you

It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to lie

To show no emotion when you start to cry

 

I can't let you see what you mean to me

When my hands are tied and my heart's not free

We're not meant to be

 

It's the hardest thing I'll ever had to do

To turn around and walk away

Pretending I don't love you

 

The Hardest Thing by 98 Degrees