You Light Up My Life

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Mi-Eun! Hurry up or else you'll be late for school!"

"Ne, Eomma. In five minutes!"

"Kim Jonghyun! You too!"

"Ne Yeobo.. In five minutes!"

I literally sighed after calling these two again. It's the same routine that we have almost everyday.

 

For the past 9 years, Mi-Eun is turning into more like Jonghyun. Her eye shape still looks like mine but those sparkle in it looks like Jjong's. Very deceiving. She's also starting to get sly and playful like her father. She also have bright personality that can attract people. Mi-Eun also have some tendencies to be scarcastic if she wanted to. And rhat... she really got that from me.

"At 10, you two must be sitting here now or else, no video games later.

 

One...

 

Two.."

 

"Kim Mi-Eun, Present!" The little girl said as she took her seat in front of me.

 

"Three..."

 

"Kim Jonghyun, Present!" My little Dino said as he took his seat beside me. These two really loves playing video games a lot.

 

"Four.. Okay good morning my loves!" And I gave them my sweetest pecks on their forehead.

After doing our daily morning routine, Jonghyun drove Mi-Eun to her school and he went to his studio for his work. I've been preparing a dinner party for Jonghyun and I's late 10th anniversary celebration. We're finally in our 10th year of marriage and we are so proud that we are still getting stronger. Even though the date had already passed and we already celebrated it with just the two of us, we still want to celebrate it with our friends who stood still by our side since the very first day we got together.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jinki, get your out from there! I'm freaking tired of carrying your child for three hours!"

"Coming!"

Since Jinki had married Luna, her girlfriend for three years, he'd seldom go out with us for some drinks. We only see him when there's special occasion but other than that, we can't see him. It's like we never had contact with him after he got married her. Maybe, he's just too busy to earn money for his little family. Luna just gave birth to their second child and she's been taking care of the two children alone in their house.

"I'll call you later. Luna's been driving me crazy."

"Alright. Just don't forget to come later. Okay?"

"I'll find a way to sneak out."

I laughed on the phone. Jinki is really whipped for Luna.

 

 

 

 

 

"Taem, baby..."

"Yes, eomma?"

"Come for dinner later okay?"

"Of course. I'm always present for that special occasion of yours."

"Thank you sweetie. Bring Minah too so that Mi-Eun will have a companion."

"Wait, Onew hyung wouldn't come?"

"He said he'll find a way to sneak out."

"He's always sneaking out from Luna. My poor sister in law."

 

It's always been like that. Since Onew introduced Luna to us, Taemin immedia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter