Understanding

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Starting in this chapter, this will be Jonghyun's point of view plus BLUE color is English. They are speaking in English language.) 

 

 

"I love you too.. Kibum." I said as he closed his eyes to have some rest. I know that it's hard to understand what's really happening to my boyfriend but at some point, I need to understand his feelings. Maybe the reason why he haven't told me about his condition is because of his fear that I might be disgusted of him. Of course, I will not be disgusted. He's my one and only true love. Even when he has this contagious disease, I'll still love him. 

 

I stood up from my seat and walked to see the windows. I watched the people walking on the streets. I suddenly remember what Kibum had told me. "I'm disgusting, filthy, unworthy, betrayed you so many times, hurt you, I'm not perfect and I'm not a girl." The reason why he's doubting of my love to him. These words that made my heart shattered. I felt like I needed to give him more. I needed to show him that I love him whatever he is. Words aren't enough but actions too. 

 

I watched the birds fly in the sky. I remember what happened yesterday that made me felt betrayed for a second. 

 

FLASHBACK 

"Hello?" 

"Hello? Is this Kim Kibum's residence?" 

"Yes, this is his. How can I help you?" 

"Mr. Kim is in the hospital. He needs to be confined here for a few days." 

"Why? What happened to him?" 

"I'll explain later when you reached here. We're in New York City Medical." 

"Okay, thank you." 

"Thank you. I'm Dr. Lee." 

".." 

I hang up the phone immediately and ran to the hospital. I want to know exactly what happened to my Kibum. I hope it's not this bad. I'm going to kill myself if something happened to him, bad. As I reached the hospital, I asked the nurses to where Kibum's room is. I ran to the elevator and waited to reach the fifth floor. I saw the room where Kibum was confined and a doctor came to my side. 

"Are you Mr. Kim's companion?" 

"Yes, I'm his.." 

"Boyfriend." 

"How did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter