Happy Birthday Key

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's my birthday today and Jonghyun seemed that he forgot it. He woke up with a frown on his head and walked straight to the bathroom to fix himself. He also didn't give me a morning kiss since we had done it everyday. He seems to have a bad mood. 

 

I decided to stand up and talk to my fiance. I hugged him from his back while he was shaving. I kissed his nape that I loved most and asked him my concern. "Jjong, what's your problem?" Jonghyun stopped shaving when I asked him. He faced me and cupped my cheeks. "I don't have a problem, Kibummie." He said and kissed my lips. Since he's still in the middle of shaving, the shaving cream was also spread on my lips and cheeks. I tried to wipe it but Jonghyun prevented me to do so. 

 

"What?" I asked him and he smiled. "You should shave too, Kibummie." He said and I looked in the mirror. Wow, I do really need to shave. I picked up my razor and placed some cream on my face. I started to shave while Jonghyun went out of the bathroom. It took me fifteen minutes for shaving while ten minutes for cleaning my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and I was surprised with what I had seen. Red roses were scattered on the floor and a note with red roses were placed on the bed. The note says 'Happy Birthday Kibummie,  I love you.'

 

"Jjong?" I called my future husband but he doesn't have any replies. I walked out of the room and tried to find Jonghyun. Luckily, I found him on the kitchen, cooking. "Oh, you're done. I cooked breakfast for you. Did you saw my surprise for you?" He said and smiled. "Of course, Jjong. Thank you. I love you too. I thought you forgot my birthday." I said and pouted. "How will I ever forget my Bummie's birthday?" He walked towards me and kissed my lips passionately. We lasted for a minute and pulled away when I can smell burnt foods. 

 

Both Jonghyun and I spent my birthday together. We watched movies that I like, eat foods that I want and cuddled with my favorite living puppy-dinosaur doll. When we were about to sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter