Guessing Game

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I went back to the Kim's residence. I felt eyes watching me as I enter the living room. "Jonghyun? Where have you been?" Mr. Kim asked me. "Oh, Mr. Kim... I didn't see you there! It's been a long time, Sir." I bowed 90 degrees to show my respect to the older. "The same old, Kim Jonghyun who's really polite. I hope Kibum will learn from you." He smiled at me and stood up. He gave me a warm hug and I felt so much happy. I never really thought that this man will ever hug me since we're not that close enough. 

 

"Sorry for the tight hug." He released his grip from me. "That's okay, sir. I think, I missed you so much." I said. He grinned at that was the most handsome grin that I ever saw. "Hmm.. can you play with me?" He asked. "Sure, Mr. Kim." I answered him.

 

"How about we play some guessing games?" 

"I'm on!" 

 

Mr. Kim pulled out his paper and his pen. He drew fourteen lines with three breaks and a question mark.  I think this the guessing game that we are playing is hanging man. (A/N: _ _   _ _ _   _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ ?) 

"A" I said but he said that there's no 'A' in this sentence. "E" I asked again and luckily, the ninth line was placed with that letter. "O" I said and three lines were filled. "I" I said again and the eleventh line was filled. "U" comes up and two lines were filled. I already knew the question. I really don't know how to answer it since... I'm scared to tell him. 

 

"Do you?" He asked me.

"Uhm.." I hesitate a bit and I nodded. He hugged me. "I knew it! I knew it! Thank you, my son!" He stood me up and again, hugged me. I was confused.  "Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter