To Where He Really Belong

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Blue is in english) 

 

"Jjong... Where are we? Why do you keep on blindfolding me? What is this again? JJONG!" Kibum whined while I'm driving the car that I borrowed from his mom. "Just a little more, Bummie. We're almost here." I said and thank God he stopped and just sit there, enjoying the sound of my voice playing. 

 

Since Kibum hasn't been home for more than fifteen years, I had decided to give him a ride home to where we truly belong. Of course, at first it is hard because of his condition but yeah.. I managed to persuade the doctors most especially Dr. Lee. I know, Kibum missed South Korea a lot and I want to spend our honeymoon there. Kibum's and my parents helped me to do this. Also, I thank my favorite dongsaeng, Sulli. 

 

"We're here." I said and stopped the car. I went out first and guided Kibum inside the airport. At first, he keeps on nagging and whining about why am I not releasing the blindfold out from his eyes but of course, when he's tired on talking.. he'll stop. That's why I love Kibum much.. "JJONG!" He whined again and I'm still leading him inside the airplane. 

 

*snores* Funny thing that Kibum's so noisy and talkative earlier and he's here now, snoring. I fixed his sleeping position so that he can spend the rest of the trip on sleeping. I know, he's aware that we've been traveling here on the airplane but of course, blindfolds... I didn't remove it from his eyes. I placed my head on his head and tried to get some sleep too. I hope when he wakes up, we're already in South Korea. 

 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we will be arriving in our destinatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter