Parents Love

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jonghyun and I decided to go  home from the park. I suddenly remember Jinki. Is he still there? I'm worried. He's been crying so loud after I choose to be with Jonghyun. I can't hurt Jinki more. We walked hand in hand and trying to forget Jinki just for this moment but.. I can't. Guilt covered all over my body and I can't really escape from it. 

 

As we reached our house, I was surprised when I saw Jinki standing in front of us. "Hey, congratulations." He said with a smile. With a fake smile. I hugged him and he hugged back. I cried. I'm very thankful to have a very supportive bestfriend like him. "Thank you." I whispered and pulled back. He looked at Jonghyun and spoke. "May I?" Jonghyun nodded as an approval. Jinki kissed me on my lips. The kiss with full of saddness and pain. Jinki pulled out maybe thinking that it's too much since Jonghyun is watching us. I'm very happy that Jonghyun is not jealous about this. Maybe, he understand his feelings. 

 

"I'm sorry." I said in a low voice. Jinki shook his head. "No. Don't be sorry. I understand and I'm happy. I'm happy that you found the happiness. I'm happy that you found the right one." Jinki said. I'm so touched with his words. Even though he's broken hearted, he still managed to support my decision. "Always remember, whenever you need me.. I'm always here." He said. I hugged him once again and felt very thankful. He shook Jonghyun's hands as a sign of his gratitude. I'm very happy to see both of them supporting each other. "Take care of Kibum." He said and Jonghyun nodded. 

 

Jinki left the house and waved at us. I wish he's going to be alright. I wish that he'll find his own happiness. 

 

Jonghyun and I entered the house. It's already five in the morning and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter