The Unexpected Visitor

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After shopping, Sulli and I decided to go home since we're very tired of touring the stalls. We bought items that can cost $559 and both of us were panting because of the heavy shopping bags in our hands. As we got home, I saw an unfamiliar car parking in front of the house. I rushed inside and saw Jonghyun chatting with a girl with blonde hair. She's pretty and I'm very jealous. 

 

"Jonghyun?" I called and Jonghyun looked at me, surprised. "Oh, Kibum. You're here." He greeted me with a warm kiss on my lips and both of the females inside the living room were giggling. "Who's she?" I whispered to Jonghyun and he walked towards the girl. She stood up and introduced herself. "Hi, my name is Jessica Jung. I'm Jonghyun's friend." She offered a handshake and I politely accepted. Sulli left the room to the kitchen to grab some snacks for the three of us. 

 

"I'm Kibum. Kim Kibum but you can call me Key." I introduced myself and she smiled. "Oh, sure Key." She said. This girl, she is somewhat cold but I can feel her warm heart. Maybe, she just have this so called 'cold-first inpression'. I shouldn't judge her for the way she looks. 

 

"I'm here since I found out that Jonghyun and you were getting married. I'd like to congratulate you two." She said and pulled out something from her bag. She handled me a big box. "Open it." She ordered and I happily obliged. I opened the box and I found a bunch of contraceptives. I blushed since I never really expected that that was her gift for the both of us. She laughed out so loud at our reactions and both Jonghyun and I looked at each other awkwardly. 

 

"Uhm, thank you for the gift.." I said and she stood up. She pulled me so that I can stand and hugged me tight. "Just make sure that Jonghyun will be happy with you! Take care of him like how I care about him."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter