Hurting

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up with the sound of someone from the other room. I just ignored it when I heard it first but when it got louder and louder, I cannot stand it anymore. I walked out from my door and went to Kibum's room. I opened it and I was surprised when I saw Kibum over the guy who named Jinki. I never really thought that they are having because I thought that Kibum was just watching some gay because he's not the one, . But when I saw them, I was really hurt. Totally hurt. He looked at me with smirk on his face and I closed the door. 

 

I ran back to my room and picked up my phone and my wallet. I dialled Taemin's number because I don't know anyone here in New York. Since Taemin and I usually see each other in the restaurant he's working at, I didn't need to call him or text him. He still don't know my number. Taemin picked up and I was surprised since he doesn't sound like he's sleepy like a normal people usually sounds like when they heard the phone rang in the middle of the night. "Who is this?" Taemin asked. "It's me, Jonghyun. Can we meet?" I said. "Why hyung? Is there something wrong?" He asked me worriedly. "I need to talk to you about something." I replied. "Okay, let's meet at the park." He said and hang up. I walked outside of the house trying to clear up my mind. I know that I don't have the right but what will I do if I'm hurting? 

 

I thought of my good memories between me and Kibum. I miss those old times where we are just little. Together, we made happy memories and now all of them were vanished because of me. I made all of these. If I didn't try to forget Kibum, he will treat me the same like before. 

 

When I reached the park, I sat down on the swing. I played there so that I can clear all the sad events happened to me last week. Both of my bestfriends hurt me. I felt like I don't want to live anymore. I'm alone. Alone in this dark world that I had never been before. 

 

The most difficult thing for me here is that everybody betrayed me. Everybody made me look like a fool. Looked like stupid and was completely ignorant. So many nights I told God that I wished to see Kibum again. I wished that I could hug him, kiss him and touch him but now, I felt li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter