We Are Family

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

We walked to the restaurant where Taemin's working. We want to see our son and hang out with him. We came, hands intertwined and wearing our biggest smile. "Good morning, Tae." I said and he smiled. "Umma! Appa!" I blushed. I never knew that Taemin will call us using that address again. "Are you free?" Jonghyun asked as we sat down on our table. "Yeah. I'm free this afternoon. I don't have class. Why?" "We want to go out with you. Would you mind?" Jonghyun asked. "Sure Appa! But... I don't want to destroy your moment together." 

 

"Don't worry about it Tae, we are your Umma and Appa right?" Taemin nodded. "Then, we are family." Jonghyun continued and left a smile. That's cute. Family? With Jonghyun? I approved. Ever since  we're young, I always dream of Jonghyun and I getting married and will gain kids. Of course, I'm a hermaphrodite and that really can happen but... I'm afraid. I'm afraid to give birth. It's scary as hell. 

 

"Well, just wait for me here." Taemin said and went back to his work. We waited for few hours until Taemin got his permission from his boss. We walked to the mall and shopped. We ate on a fancy restaurant, came from the skating ring, bought some clothes and talk and talk until we finally decided to go home. It was very fun with Taemin and I surely missed this. Since I became rebellious before, I never had the chance to hang out with my Taemin. We usually just talk here in Taemin's work and then separate like nothing happens. 

 

We were about to leave the mall until I saw someone staring at us. I walked towards him leaving Taemin and Jonghyun tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter