New York's Smile

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

New York greeted me a wide smile. I never really thought that this place would be so friendly. I met some old people who were just asking where I came from. Of course, I boast South Korea to them. They chuckled and they helped me in pointing directions. I was so lucky to be helped by these kind people. 

 

I texted Mrs. Kim. She said that she will pick me up here from the airport and we'll eat some delicious food. I missed Mrs. Kim just like how I missed Kibum. She's the one who offered me their place to stay when she heard from my mother that I'm going here in New York. She's very sweet and kind just like the Kibum that I missed. 

 

"Jonghyun?" A familiar voice called me from behind. I turned around to see who's calling me and I was surprised when Jessica, my ex-girlfriend showed up. "Hey!" I answered back. "How are you? I mean, what brings you here?" She asked. She still haven't changed. She's still the sweet, beautiful Jessica that I loved before but.. not as much as I love Kibum, I love him more. "Uhm, I'm here to see a friend." I told her. She still doesn't know who is Kibum. I never had a chance to tell her about him since before, I really want to focus on girls and I want to forget him. Why? I've been talking a lot all about Kibum. Kibum this, Kibum that. Just like what I did now. 

 

"Oh. Uhm, do you have some ride? I mean, I can give you one." She offered. Honestly, I really want to stay longer to her to ask her how is she doing and what is her life now but I can't since I'm here to wait for Kibum's mom. "No, thanks but my friend's mom will pick me up." "Oh, Okay. Uhm, see you next time." She said. She pulled something from her bag. "Here, this is my card. Call me if you need some company. I'm always available for my friends." She gave me her card and smiled. "Uh, sure. Thanks." I said. "I have to go now, I need something to do. Bye, Jonghyun!" She waved at me while walking. "Bye!" I replied back. 

 

I waited for Kibum's mom for half an hour. I just grabbed my iPad and played some games. "Hey! Jonghyun!" Someone called me from the door and turned my head to that direction. It was Kibum's mom. I ran towards her and gave her a wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter