Visiting Daegu Part 1

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kibummie... wakey, wakey..." I tried to woke Kibum up but he's really stubborn to obey. I thought of a plan that we will visit Daegu for this week. Exploring is fun for honeymoon, though. I just don't want to have with Kibum again, not just because I don't want him but because of his condition. His body is not normal as you could remember. 

 

"Kibummie..." I called him once again but he still keeping his eyes closed. I know he's already awake but, yeah. He does want to tease me again. "Kibummie.. If you're not going to open your eyes, I will cancel everything that I planned today." I warned him and as on cue, he opened it. I giggled at his action and I gave him morning kisses on his cheeks and lips. 

 

"I prepared breakfast for you, babe." I told him and he grinned. "Wow, breakfast in bed, Jjong?" He asked with amusement. "Of course. For my one and only Bummie.." I said and placed his breakfast on his lap. He started to eat his food when he suddenly hit me on my forehead with his finger. "What was that for?" I asked and he laughed. "Nothing. Just a simple thank you." He said. Thank you? Wow. By hurting my forehead? "Well, that hurts." I joked. "Sorry, Jjong." He said  and motioned me to come closer to kiss my forehead. 

 

"Well, what do you want me to wear, Jjong?" He asked while he's spreading his clothes on our bed. "Anything you want, Bummie but this will make you look more y." I pointed out a bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter