His Perspective

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N: This chapter up to the upcoming chapters are Kibum's Point of View.) 

 

"I'm sorry." Jinki apologized to me. "Don't worry about it." I assured him. I pulled out from him after we saw Jonghyun with wide eyes full of shock. Jinki knew that I don't want to continue. Jinki had been the most very understanding boyfriend to me. Even though I used him for some reasons, he used to ask if I'm alright. I didn't intend to hurt him. He knew that I don't love him like the way I love Jonghyun. 

 

Three years ago, Jinki found me crying on the street after I found out about my condition. He's the only one who knew all my secrets. I even kept it from Jonghyun because  I'm scared that he might be disgusted to me when he found out about this. 

 

I was born as having two organs in my body. Yes, I'm a hermaphrodite and that explains why I topped Jinki instead of me under him. He respects my decision of not deflowering my . I'm scared.. I'm scared to get pregnant. 

 

This is one of the reason why my family needs to move here in New York. They need to check my condition since I always release blood from my . The doctors who checked it told us that I was having a menstrual period. I don't know what caused it since I'm a boy and I'm not a girl. I felt so disgusted. Even though I'm a gay, I can't seem to accept that I have this organ inside my body. This organ may seem to be abnormal in shape but it is still capable of bearing a child. I'm scared of what people may think of me. I'm scared of what people may say about my future child if I got married to someone else.

 

"Key, I know that you still love Jonghyun but why are you trying hard to make him jealous?" Jinki asked. "Because, I want him to feel how it hurts. I want him to feel how to be forgotten." I said coldly. Yes, Jonghyun did that. Before, I was so scared of having a conversation with him because he might found out that I'm having a hard time here. I don't want him to know. I don't want him to find out.

 

Jonghyun is my first true love. I've been in love with him since I'm just only five. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter