The Preparations

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After a few months, we are finally heading for the week before the actual wedding. Sulli, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho and I were so busy preparing the guest list, reception, food and our wedding suits. Both of our parents were also scheduled to arrive today from Seoul. We need to fetch them from the airport since they promised to help us preparing for our ceremony. Jessica also helped and her restaurant will provide the services with a huge discount as our gift. 

 

Heading towards the airport using the car that Jonghyun and I had borrowed from my parents. I felt nervous. Both of our parents were coming and I had never met Jonghyun's fifteen years ago. Sudden questions entered my brain like.. "What if they don't like my attitude?" "What if they don't like blonde hairs?" "What if they don't like me as Jonghyun's future husband?" "What if they don't like gays like me?"... I know I thought of stupid questions but it doesn't let me forget the fact the first impressions of your in laws. (It wasn't the first impression since I met them before like what I had said but fifteen years ago expression) but, yeah.. I'm freaking nervous! 

 

"Kibummie, are you alright?" Jonghyun seemed to noticed my nervousness. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little bit nervous." I told him and he looked at me again. "Hey! Eyes on the road!" I exclaimed and he chuckled. "What are you nervous at?" He asked and I shifted my eyes away from him. I was too shy to admit but I need to tell him. I don't want to lie. 

 

"Your parents." I simply said and looked down at my fiddling fingers. "Why my parents?" He asked and Imcan sense that he's looking at me. I tried to look at him and warn him about the road but my shyness came and it stopped me from doing stupid actions in front of him. I usually hate this feeling. Being shy around Jonghyun when there's nothing to be shy about. He's the only person wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter