The Surprise Guest

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I have a lot of ideas today... Wow.

 

 

 

"Do you, Lee Taemin, accept Choi Minho as your lawful wedded husband?" 

"I do." 

"Do you, Choi Minho, accept Lee Taemin as your lawful wedded husband?" 

"I do."

"I pronouced you two as married. Please kiss your husband." 

 

Loud cheers echoed from the hall. Taemin and Minho shared their first kiss as married couple to everyone. Minho is surely very happy about this and so does Taemin but he suddenly felt incomplete.... his brother is still missing. 

 

It's too unfair for Taemin that his own brother can't attend the very special day on his life. Sure, they had a lot of arguments before but he can't deny his love for his one and only brother. 

 

 

"Taem, are you alright?" Minho asked as he felt his cold tears from falling from his eyes. Taemin nodded and gave his husband a very cute smile for assurance. "We need to go back to the hotel. The reception will start at 8." He reminds him and Taemin grabbed Minho's hand to walk to the car. 

 

As they arrived, the party started smoothly and everyone were dancing on the dance floor along with the newly wedded couple. Jonghyun and Key were there beside them as well as their old friends and classmates. 

Everything is going well until the lights turned off causing chaos inside the reception hall.

One beautiful voice shuts everyone up and slowly took their sit to listen to the guy singing in the background. 

 

 

🎶 Dalalala la lala dalalala la lala, Dalalala la lala dalalala la lala 🎶

 

Minho tried everything to find the guy who's ruining his wedding party. Taemin on the other hand, closed his eyes and let his tears fall down again as he recognize the guy's voice.

 

🎶 Sumi meojul geot gata dalbiche pieonan eolgul 🎶

 

The lights came back and Minho stoped searching when he saw the guy singing. He looked at his crying husband and smiled. 

"He still kept his promise." Minho thought. 

 

 🎶 eoneu sae jinagan sigani uril gallanoko itjiman
tteollyeooneun naui mamsoge mulgyeori doeeo illeongine 🎶

 

Taemin stood up from his sit. He slowly walked to the guy singing in front of him. Minho gave way to his husband and took his sit to watch the scen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter