The Bestfriend That I Used To Know

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N: Color Blue indicates that they are speaking in English while Black in Korean) 

 

 

"JUST ING GO OUT!" I heard someone screaming from the front door. The guy with blond hair, striking colorful outfit, skinny jeans and holding a bottle of beer kicking the poor cat out off their house. Poor guy, what could he had done to his master? "Jonghyun, we're here." Mrs. Kim said. I looked at the house from the right side and it is so huge. I stepped out from the car and went to that house. "Jonghyun, that's not our house." I heard her. I looked at her direction and I was surprised that she entered the house where the owner kicked the poor cat. "Is this your house?" I asked Mrs. Kim. "Yes, Jonghyun. This is our house. And the guy you have seen earlier... is Kibum." What!? That guy is Kibum? How come? He changed so much! Even his attitude.. he looked like he's going to kill that poor cat! "Oh." The only word that came out from my mouth. 

 

I followed Mrs. Kim and I was surprised. Bottles of beer scattered all over the floor with some used cigarettes and some spilled cat food? "Kim Kibum, get back here at instance!" Mrs. Kim said angrily to the drunk guy who's still trying to kill the poor cat. Surprisingly, Kibum came back to the house after his mother's call. I stared at him. I can still see his beautiful feline eyes, those cheekbones that I always love to pinch and kiss, those heart-shaped rosy lips, those slim body and his milky white skin. It's still the body of my bestfriend that I knew.

 

I ran into his direction and gave him a hug. I missed this guy. I missed my bestfriend so much. I missed my first and only true love. "Kibum, I miss you." I whispered into his ears. Tears falling down from my cheeks as I said those words until.. "GET THE ING OFF ME!" He pushed me until I stumbled to the floor. "KIBUM!" Mrs. Kim shouted. "HOW DARE YOU TO TREAT OUR VISITOR LIKE THAT!?" She helped me getting up from the floor. I cannot believe what Kibum had done to me.  Why is he like that? 

 

"It's okay, Mrs. K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter