Choi Minho

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Choi Minho? My bestfriend is Taemin's boyfriend? How come I don't know anything about this? Is he lying to me? I hope not. "Hey, how old Minho is?" I asked Taemin to make sure he really is Minho. "Twenty three." He said but I'm not contented. Minho is a common name just like Kibum or Jonghyun. Well, I need to know the last question to make sure that he's talking about the Minho that I knew. "When is his birthday?" I asked Taemin and he's a little confused of my questions. 

 

"Uhm, December 9." He said. Okay, that's it! He really is my bestfriend Minho that he's talking about! What the hell, Minho!? Why did you lie to me!? "Is everything okay?" He asked me and I shook my head. Of course, everything is not okay! The bestfriend that I trusted so much lied to me. He hid every detail about you. How can he do this to me? I felt tears falling down my cheeks. I felt betrayed. I really do. But why?

 

Taemin stood up and my back. "Hey, don't cry, Mister. I'm the one who should be crying here." He said in a soft voice. "How can he do this to me!?" I managed to say while I'm crying. He widen his eyes. "Wait, are you telling me that Minho is cheating on me?" He asked. I was surprised with his question. Is he telling me that I'm in a relationship with Minho? Oh, god! No! 

 

"No, he lied to me." I told him. He sat back again on the swing and nodded his head as a sign for me to continue what I'm going to say. "He's been my bestfriend since highschool. We treat each other as brothers and never hide any secrets from each other. He told me that he's one hundred percent straight and he doesn't want to be gay. He's really against me of having feelings for Kibum." I told him everything. "Wait, Kibum? Kim Kibum?" He asked and I nodded. "What's your name by the way?" He asked me. Of course, I haven't introduced myself from him yet. "I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter