Lee Jinki's Story

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It started when I was still young..." Onew started. "My parents were arguing a lot and my mother always go to her bestfriend's house. Her bestfriend has a daughter named Taeyeon. When my parents filed a divorce, my mother, her bestfriend's family, Taemin and I went to America. My mother wanted me to get married to someone that I don't like and it is Taeyeon. I ran away from her and find another apartment. I can't love a girl. I knew before that I'm gay because I had a crush on Lee Joon before." 

 

"You knew Lee Joon before?" I asked, kinda surprised. "Yes, Lee Joon is my classmate in Korea. We've been close friends before." So, that explains why Onew had boyfriend again. He likes Lee Joon before he came here in New York. That was unexpected though. "When my father died, I became different. I really don't want Taemin to get involve so I let him to get mad at me. Kibum was there with me but we are just using each other. I fell in love with Kibum though and I promised myself that whatever happens to him, I'll sacrifice myself just to make him okay. I broke up with Key because I know that he loves you. I'm okay with that. I felt happiness too. Then I found out that Kibum's doctor is Lee Joon, we started dating." 

 

"I'm so sorry, Onew." I said. "Don't be. Kibum is so happy with you, Jonghyun. He made the right choice." He said. "As I learned about Kibum's pregnancy, I know that there will be a risk on his life. When I said that I will go home t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter