Sister's Preach

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear readers, please enjoy!

 

 

            "Taemin-ah.." Taemin cried on Jonghyun's shoulder as he opened the door. Jonghyun let the younger cry out loud because he knew that crying while telling the story isn't a great help in understanding the situation. Taemin doesn't want to show his weaknesses to other people most especially his Key Umma. Key Umma needs him not in the other way, he always thought to himself. In Jonghyun's arms, he's always comfortable because he thought that they are in the same situation. He's the one who can understand him completely.

"Let it all out, Taemin-ah.." Jonghyun whispered in his ears as he rub his back. Taemin continued to cry until he fell asleep in Jonghyun's muscled arms. Jonghyun slowly laid the younger on the bed and quietly went out of the room. Taemin will tell him everything when he wakes up. 

"How is he, hyung?" Minho asked the older worriedly. 

"He's sleeping. I just let him cry on my shoulders first. I know he'll tell me everything later when he wakes up." The older of the two explained. Key went out of the room with Mi-Eun on his arms. Trying to avoid the tension between the couple, Key changed the topic. 

"Jjong.. she's been sleeping all the time and when she wakes up, she smiled at me." Key said excitingly to his husband. Jonghyun smiled at the news and ran to Kibum's arms. 

"Oh, dear Mi-Eun.. How's your sleep, my baby?" He baby talked while taking Mi-Eun from Kibum's arms. Key just squealed at the two. Minho was silently watching his bestfriend with his baby, feeling the envy of having a child.

Minho dreamed to be a father before when he was still young. He loves children and this caused him to visit some children on an orphanage. He dreamed to have a baby boy with his wife to be until Taemin came into his life. Taemin didn't destroyed his dream of having a child but he rather excite him by building a family sooner as possible. 

"Waaaaaaah" Mi-Eun's cry brought Minho back to reality. Jonghyun had placed Mi-Eun on her crib until the baby girl cried. "Oh, why baby? You want appa to carry you more?" Jonghyun baby talked again and this made Minho decide to leave the father and daughter alone. 

 

 

"Ungggh" Onew groaned as he opened his eyes. He woke up surprised that he was sleeping on the bed not on the floor. As far as he can remember, he passed out on the floor. Who would bring me here? He thought until he saw the sleeping figure of Taeyeon, sleeping on the couch. Poor lady, she might had a hard time in pulling me on bed, he thought again.

Still with aching head, Onew stood up from his bed and went to the sleeping girl. Onew opened his closet and picked up a blanket. He covered it on the girl's thin frame and went out of the room to find some food. 

Before he could reach the kitchen, he was surprised to see some cooked food on the dining table. He opened the covers and his favorite chicken and kimchi stew were served. Onew sat on the chair and started to dig in the food. She cooked deliciously and the food were still warm. Did she just cooked this food a few minutes ago? He asked himself and continued to eat his meal. 

 

 

Kibum followed his friend, Minho out of the house. Even though he didn't agree about his relationship with Taemin before, he did found Minho being a great boyfriend for his bestfriend. Kibum thought that this is a great opportunity to help Minho back after all the things he had done to him and to his family. 

Kibum silently sat behind Minho, who's standing and staring at the tree in front of him. He wanted to surprise him and talk to him one on one. 

"I want to have kids, I want to be a father, I want to marry Taemin but how? Taemin's mad at me just because of that stupid damn ticket." Minho muttered, completely oblivious of Kibum's presence. Kibum kept on listening to Minho's mutters and thinking of some ways on how to help the other. 

"Because of my stupidity, all of my plans were ruined. How can I have a child like Jonghyun hyung's baby? I badly wanted to have one with Taemin and now... *sigh*" 

"Maybe you just have to do something to Taemin that he won't ever forget." Kibum finally spoke behind him. Minho was startled at the voice and turned around to face the owner of that voice. 

"Maybe you can do something that can bring back Taemin's trust on you." Kibum continued as Minho starting to listen to his suggestions. 

"What should I do then?" He asked and Kibum let out a silent laugh. "You're wise, Choi. You know what I'm trying to say." 

"But how can I do that when Taemin doesn't want to talk to me?" 

"You have us, Choi. You helped my family a lot and now it's payback time." Kibum winked at him and left the confused frog-faced. Minho th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter