Brothers War

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As Kibum fell asleep on his bed, I went outside to see what's going on between the two brothers. With my expectation that the two will fight outside, I was wrong. Silence covered the waiting room and far distance from each other can be seen. Taemin on the right with Minho while Onew was on the left side of the room. Both of them, doing their own business. Taemin talking to Minho while Onew was listening to his iPod. 

 

The three of them hadn't notice my existence so I decide to make a fake cough. The two of them, Minho and Taemin turned their attention to me while Onew's still listening to his gadget and of course, he couldn't hear.  I walked towards him and tapped his shoulders. He looked at me and removed his earphones. Now, it's time to make this move. This is all for Kibum. 

 

"Alright.." I started. "I know that you all knew Kibum's condition right?" The three of them looked at each other but it came really awkward. "I want you to set aside this war." I continued and the three of them frowned. "No." Taemin said stubbornly. "Taemin, this is for Kibum. I don't want him to be stressed since he always blame himself for making you two brothers hate each other." I said frankly. 

 

"How can we do this? I can't stand being with him for a long time." Taemin said and I know, Onew was hurt of his words. "Just try, Taemin. Nothing's wrong when you try." "I don't know." "Taemin, baby.. Just do it." Minho broke his silence. Well, even though I hate Minho for betra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter