The Right Moment

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Play this video for background music. Credit: fireflower, Thank you!)

 

 

"Hmm?" He responded. "I don't know how to say this well..." Goodness, this is so nerve wrecking! I mean.. this is the right moment, right? In the park, just me and him, walking, cold.. the ring. OH MY GOD! Where is the ring!!! WAAAH! 

 

I placed my shaking hands inside my pocket to search for my ring and then I remembered.. It's inside Kibum's jacket! Why am I so stupid!? "Jonghyun!" Kibum snapped me out and I shook my head. "Are you okay? What will you say to me?" He asked, tilting his head. 'Uhm.. let's take a sit first." I suggested. We walked only a few steps towards the bench and we sat. Kibum looked at me smiling and I am now so totally nervous that I noticed that Kibum is staring at my shaking hands. 

 

"Jonghyun, are you really okay?" He asked and I only nodded in response. I can't believe that proposing to him is really nervous. There's a lot of what if's.. Well, there's nothing  wrong if you just ask... "Do you want to go home now? I think you're freezing." Kibum said, worried. "No, no.. I'm alright. I'm just.. just forming my words inside my brain.."

 

Kibum sighed and waited for me to speak. "Kibum.." I started and he looked at me in the eyes. "I know that we've been together for months and.." I stopped to take a deep breath. ".. I know that we love each other so badly. But.. I'm not contented with this relationship... I mean.."

 

"Wait.. Are you telling me that..." Kibum gasped and his eyes are now full of water. What was he thinking? Why is he crying? Did he found out already? "What?" I asked. "Jjong.. Are you.. Are you.. b-breaking u-up w-with m-me?" Kibum said while crying. "WHAT!? NO! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter