Complicated Things

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After I arrived at the hospital, I rushed to the elevator to catch my appointment time. I felt something wet from my and I ignored it. My abdomen started to get hurt but I'm at the hospital anyway and I don't need to worry about something. I bumped on someone and I quickly apologized. 

 

"Key?" He called after I passed the person I bumped whom I didn't seen the face and I turned around. My eyes widen when I saw Jinki grinning at me. "Where's Jonghyun?" He asked. "Uhm.. uh.." I was completely blanked and I really don't know what to say. "You haven't told him yet?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, you should. You can't keep a secret to your boyfriend." He said simply and walked out. One thing that I'm curious about him is that, why is he here? 

 

"Jinki!" I shouted his name and he turned back. "Why are you here?" I asked and he smiled. "To see my boyfriend." He said simply and walked away. I went straight to the doctor's clinic and I noticed something. Why is his hair so messy? Then I thought about what Jinki had told me. "Are you Jinki's boyfriend?" I suddenly asked and he widen his eyes. "W-what?" He asked, stuttering. I smirked. " Oh, come on! You don't have to be shy." I said and he nodded. "Well, I need to check up you first before checking my lovelife." Dr. Lee said. I chuckled.

 

Dr. Lee Joon is my Obstetrician since when I'm eight. He's been my doctor in Korea and was transferred here in New York af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter