The Great Actors

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What? Together with him?" Taemin yelled as I told him that they should prepare a welcome home party for Kibum in their house together with Onew. I know,  it's really only an act. But I'm really trying to do my best to make these brothers back together again. I'm just hoping. 

 

"Come on Tae, it's for Kibum.~" I whined and I gave him my puppy dog eyes look. I know, everybody can fall for these eyes. "Hyung, please.. Don't give me that look." He said and trying to move is graze away from mine. "Come on, Taemin.. Please? Just for this time.~" I cooed this little guy and he raised his arms as a sign of defeat. "Fine! Fine, hyung! I'll do it! Geez!" I danced on my spot as I succeed in persuading this stubborn kid. Seriously, it's really hard and it takes time.

 

"Okay, first.. I'll call Onew and Minho to come to Kibum's house and you should buy something like cake or anything else. Just surprise us. Arasso?" I said and he just nodded. Taemin left the hall where we were standing and I entered Kibum's room. Kibum's watching his favorite show, Notting Hill. He always adore watching Julia Roberts on the so-called bookstore waiting for Hugh Grant. He always trying to repeat that scene. 

 

'Hey.." I called him and hushed me up. Hmm.. I guess, don't ever distrub the watching Kibum. I just sat down on his side and watched him watching his favorite movie. He's so cute when he's squealing and giggling at the scenes. If I were to describe what's in front of me now, I might say.. he looks like a high school girl who had seen his crush. 

 

"What?" He finally asked when he noticed my stares. "You're so cute Bummie..~" I cooed and he blushed. "Shut it, Jjong!" He said and trying to cover his now red cheeks. "Hey, don't cover it. I love to see those cute cheeks of yours." I said and grabbed his wrist to prevent him from covering his face. "Just stop flattering me." He said and painlessly slapped my shoulders. "Ouch." I faked the pain and he rolled his eyes. "Stop faking it, Kim Jonghyun. I might make it painful if you don't stop." I was taken aback from his words. Yes, surely Kibum has a thin frame and small muscles but he has a lot of strength. When you were slapped by Kibum, you might find your cheeks.. swelling. Maybe that's why he's called the Almighty Key by Onew, Taemin and Minho. 

 

"Mr. Kim?" The Doctor entered without knocking t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter