Holding Her Hands

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mi-Eun..." 

"Mi-Eun, what? What happened to Mi-Eun?" I asked in panic. "She opened her eyes! Hyung! She opened her eyes!" Minho shouted and I ran back to confront Kibum. "You hear that, Bummie! Our dear Mi-Eun opened her eyes!" I exclaimed and I can see Kibum's very happy too. 

"I wanna see her, Jjong..." Bummie said that made me sat again beside him. "Bummie, you can't. Your wounds are still fresh." He pouted. "But I wanna see her Jjong.. I wanna see our baby's eyes." Kibum pleaded but I insisted to stop him. He needs to rest and moving him to the wheelchair might give more problems to his health. "Bummie, you can't leave this bed. If you will undergo surgery tomorrow and pursue yourself in healing fast, then I will allow you. Right now Bummie, you still can't move." Bummie nodded in silence and smiled at me. 

"Alright. I'll do it. But promise me Jjong that when I get better, we'll go visit our daughter everyday. I hate staying here in hospital bed." Kibum said and I promised. Minho and Taemin, on the other hand, volunteered to stay here in Kibum's room while I go to our baby's. I wanna see her eyes. Is it looks like Kibum's or mine? I'm sure she'll grow up pretty if she had Kibum's. 

As I reached Mi-Eun's room, I straightly went to the incubator and looked at her eyes. It's so beautiful. The shape of her eyes looked like Key's while her eyes sparkles like mine. Her eyes were huge too. She's so beautiful. I touched Mi-Eun's palm and she cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter