Appointment

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Weeks had passed and we really had great, happy and strong relationship. Since we are now living with each other, we always do something that I never expect. He sometimes asked me to do some things with him but I didn't allow him. You know why. Sometimes, we almost exceed the limit but I snapped my senses back and stopped him. He respected my decision but cannot cope with the reason why. I still can't tell him. I'm not yet ready. 

 

He sometimes doubted the love that I felt for him. Of course, that started our very first argument but we setteled the problem. It hurts me a lot to know that he's doubting because of . But I cannot be angry to him, I need to understand and it's also my fault. 

 

Now that the two of us were walking to the grocery store, I suddenly remember what my mom told me. I need to have my check up. But.. how? Jonghyun is always with me, twenty four hours. How can I escape from him? 

 

"Jonghyun..." 

"Hmm?" 

"Can I..." 

"Hmm..?" 

"I mean.. I need to check on Taemin." I lied. I'm really bad at lying, honestly. 

"We'll go there later." 

"No! I mean, I want to spend some time with him.. alone." He frowned and I avoided his look. I'm really afraid of his puppy eyes. It's really magical that sometimes, you can't escape. I really need to have my check up. The appointment is always the second week of the month. 

 

"Uhm.. sure. I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter