Month Six

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun is really going to be a protective dad. After the incident that happened last month, he never leave my side. Everytime that I can feel our baby's movements, he's always there, trying to calm her. He wants her to move but in every movements that she do, it hurts. Cursing my irregular shaped uterus, I need to endure the pain. I need to.. for my daughter, for my husband.

 

"Bummie... come on now, we're going to watch a movie." My puppy husband called from the living room and I followed. Despite of difficulties in walking, I walked faster so that I couldn't miss the first part of the movie. I'm fond of watching movies nowadays, most especially cartoon movies. Jonghyun tapped the empty side of the couch and I sat on it. He placed his arm on my shoulders and the other is on our baby. 

 

I yawned after the movie ends. I always felt so sleepy whenever I finished one. Jonghyun always told me to sleep on the couch with him but I never really did. I hate couches (except for ). "Bummie... just once? I want to cuddle with you.." He wished. I keep on refusing until I met those eyes. Those stupid puppy eyes of him. I always fall for it. That's always my weakness. "F-fine!" 

 

Sleeping on the couch, Jonghyun was never like this before. He keeps on murmuring, singing and kicking? I wanted to control my laugh since I want to see these sleeping habits of him more. Maybe it was the baby who changed him this way. Maybe he was dreaming of protecting our baby from any strangers. Jonghyun, you amaze me so much. That's why I keep on falling in love with you more. 

 

Evening comes and I heard the bell rang. I stood up to see who's behind the door. I opened it and was surprised to see Taemin and Minho with Onew and Dr. Lee holding a cake and balloons. "Uhm.. surprise!" Onew exclaimed and grinned. All of us laughed at his "Onew condition" that made Jonghyun finally woke up from his sleep. "What's going on here?" He asked, half-awake. 

 

"We're going to have a baby shower tonight." Taemin said and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter