What Should My Response Be?

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Slight Rated M, sorry!

 

 

 

                 Taemin woke up with a dark surrounding his apartment. Everything is black, he cannot see nor he cannot move. He opened the lamp shade beside him and dragged his feet to the kitchen. He wanted water and he grabbed a glass to fill it with water. In silence, the only noise that he can hear is his gulp. With this, he felt so lonely. 

He didn't want to leave Minho. It's not that he's selfish, it's just he's longing for Minho for years. He waited for him to hug him, kiss him, touch him. He waited for years to be with him and he didn't want that to happen again. He doesn't want long distance relationship again. He waited a lot and his patience is in limit. 

Taemin placed the empty glass on the sink and went back to his bed again. Pulling his favorite pillow, a tear came out from his eyes. His Minho is leaving today without any saying his goodbye. 

He closed his eyes and wanted to take away the pain in sleep when someone destroyed his plan. A plain knock on his wooden door was heard and he frowned when he saw the time from his digital clock.

Who the hell's going to visit me at 2 AM in the morning? He thought to himself and stood up from his bed to the door. He looked at his peephole and saw his 'Umma', his left hands on his hips while the other hand is on the door knob. 

"Yah! Lee Taemin, I know you're still awake. Open the door up." The diva 'mother' commanded and the 'son' obliged. He stepped aside to let the older enter his apartment. 

"Dress up." Kibum said that made Taemin raise an eyebrow. "Eh?" 

"No further questions. Just dress up neatly and nicely." He commanded and pushed the young man to his door. Taemin was locked inside his room, still dazed at Key's words. Dress up? For what? 

He opened his closet and looked for a nice and neat clothes to wear. He chose a simple shirt and jeans with an orange coat to partner with. He took off his pajamas and replaced it with the clothes that he chose. 

After fixing himself up, he opened the door to reveal himself to his elder friend. Key eyed him from head to toe while he touched his chin with his fingers. 

"That's okay. Now, lets go." He said and pulled Taemin out of the apartment, not forgetting to get the keys and lock the door. 

 

 

"Okay, this is scary hyung. Where are we going?" Taemin asked and Key kept his mouth shut. As he drive to that place, Taemin can't stop asking questions that made Key turn the radio on and ignore the younger's noise through music. 

 

 

"We're here." Kibum announced that made Taemin opened his eyes immediately. Is the travel that long enough to let him sleep after all the bugging sessions he had done to Kibum? The answer is yes. They went to Atlantic City, New Jersey, home of the Miss America pageant. 

"Uhm, why are we here? And where are we?" Taemin asked as he eyed the surroundings around him. This is totally not New York  he thought to himself and followed Kibum. 

"Just stop asking questions and follow me." Kibum said impatiently and entered the beautiful resort town. 

 Kibum lead the way to the yacht terminal where someone was waiting for Taemin. 

Taemin has no idea of everything. At first, he got up from the bed to drink some water and now he's here in Atlantic City (He already knew when he read the sign). Just like what Kibum had said, he did shut up and stopped asking questions. He just followed the order of the elder one until they stopped in front of a one expensive yacht. 

"Well, my role here is over now. Enter the yacht and someone's waiting there for you." Kibum said and pushed the younger one inside the entrance. "How will I get inside? What if they stopped me from entering?" Taemin asked, worried that he might not get inside. 

"Don't worry, they knew who you are. Just go inside and someone was waiting for you." Kibum said and left his friend. Taemin entered the boat as he was told. He saw the crew smiling at him and showing him the direction. 

"This way, Mr. Lee." The other crew said in english and guided Taemin to the exclusive cabin. When Taemin had opened the cabin door, he was surprised at what he had seen. 

 

"Taemin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter