She's Also Ready

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dr. Joon sat beside me and placed a hand on my shoulders. "Hey, Jonghyun!" He greeted and I turned my head to face him. "I have good news for you." He started and I can feel my heart pumping fast. "What is it?" "I checked Mi-Eun's vital signs. She was fully developed already. Miracles came that for only a month, she's now ready to undergo surgery. We can fix her heart now." I stood up from my seat and asked Joon if this news is really legit. Dr. Joon nodded his head and I want to jump in joy. 

 

"After Kibum's surgery, we'll fix Mi-Eun's schedule. Don't worry, Jonghyun. I'll see to it that Mi-Eun and Kibum will survive. Just don't lose faith." He said and tapped my shoulders. I wanna cry. Thank you Lord for giving me this kind of miracle. I'm not going to wait for another month to fix her heart. I only wish that both of these surgeries are going to be successful. 

 

Still waiting outside the operating room, Onew came to my side. He didn't talked at all and this is kind of bothering me so I started the conversation. "How are you and Dr. Joon?" Onew smiled at me but after that, tears are slowly falling down from his eyes. I was shocked at first since I really don't know what to do. Everything in my mind is a mess. I'm still dazed from the good news that Dr. Joon told me. 

 

"He... He broke up with me.." Onew said in low voice. I my hands on his back and drew him closer to me. "Let it all out.. Just let it go... I'm here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter