The Reason

You Light Up My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Taeyeon? Taeyeon?" Onew called out from the backyard of the house. As he entered inside, he was surprised when he saw Taeyeon sitting on the couch, her hands covering her face which seemingly looks like she's crying. 

"Taeyeon? What happened? Why are you crying?" Onew asked in concern but when her head lifted up, he immediately shut up because of her deadly glares. She's scary indeed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"Tell you what?" 

"What? About you and Dr. Joon." Taeyeon stood up from the couch. She put her hands on her hips and starts walking back and forth. 

"Taeyeon..." 

"Jinki.. I know that you didn't like me from the start but.."

"Tae- What?" 

"I knew you really don't like me, that you want to marry me because you want something from me but you lied to me about your real identity plus with our bestfriend Joon. Onew why? Why can't you love me? Even from the start, I do love you. You always ignore me whenever I call you when we're young. You always go to Joon whenever I ask you to play with me. You don't even know that I exist before. I tried so hard so that you'll notice me someday. I studied hard, became a doctor and yes, my goal in life was achieved when you finally noticed me but then when I find out about you and Joon, I felt terrible. I felt like a loser again. I felt like I lost you. Onew, why? Why with Joon?" Taeyeon stopped walking as she faced Onew. The guy was puzzled as he felt his lips being kissed by the crying woman. Taeyeon pulled away harshly and gave Onew a sarcastic smile. Onew is still confused on what is happening to her but he decided remain silent. 

"I love you Onew but I don't want you to get hurt because of me." She said and cupped Onew's face. The latter frowned at the statement and tried to remove her hands away from him to clarify what she's talking about. 

"What are you saying?" 

"I know that it's hard for me to do this but... I can't marry you Go back to Joon if you want to." 

"Are you sure?" Onew asked. Taeyeon nodded and turned around, walked to the bathroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter