015

My 6 Beasts

"I think this is it!" I informed everyone, looking up from the piece of paper that was in my hand. 

 

"#07-77?" Taec said as he read the unit number.

 

"Yup, that's it!" I replied excited as i dashed forward to press the door bell. In less than a moment, the door was opened. In front of us stood a 

 

pretty guy. 

 

 

A really really pretty guy. 

 

 

A really really really pretty guy. 

 

Prettier than me.

 

Is he even a guy?

 

"Ah! Wasseo! Anneonghaseyo! Inpiniteu maknae, Sungjong ibnida!" the pretty boy greeted as he let us in. 

 

"Neh, anneonghaseyo!" I greeted before entering the house with the boys. The house was huge and super spacious!

 

"Wasseo?" I heard a familiar voice call out as the figure walked towards us.

 

"SUNGGYU OPPA!" I screamed, running to give him a bone-crushing bear hug before he could even react. Laughing, he pried me away from his arms and pinched my cheeks. 

 

"How has my favourite girl been?" He said, examining my face before frowning. "You lost weight!"

 

Both of us were still busy with our long-lost-lovers act when we got interrupted by a deliberate cough. 

 

Sunggyu Oppa looked up and it finally dawned upon him that the whole 2PM was standing there, witnessing the moment we had before. Embarrassed, he bowed and chuckled awkwardly before hollering for the rest of Infinite to come out.

 

"DEH HYUNG?" They responded as they made their way here. 

 

"Ah! 2PM sumbaenim wasseo!" A guy with really thick lips and deep eyes said. His dirty blond hair was styled back, making him resemble a lion. Somehow, he had a really jovial aura with him that made me happy the moment he came. 

 

"Hana, teul, set! ANNEONGHASEYO, INPINITEU IBNIDA!" They bowed, greeting 2PM and I.

 

In return, 2PM bowed as well. "Anneonghaseyo, 2PM ibnida!" They said in a MUCH calmer tone compared to Infinite.

 

"Deh, it's really nice meeting 2PM sunbaes! Thank you for taking your time to come!" Sunggyu bowed again. 

 

Ah, he's still so courteous!

 

"Oppa, can you introduce your members to us?" I asked, pointing to the 6 guys that were standing beside them. 

 

"Ah, neh. Do you guys wanna take a seat first?" He pointed at the couch. We nodded and made our way there. Since there were so many of us, there wasn't enough seats.

 

"Hoya-goon, Myungsoo! Grab some chairs from the storage room for me, geurae? Sungjong ah, bring some drinks over!" Sunggyu Oppa instructed the other members while he offered us a seat.

 

"Sunggyu-ssi, take a seat too!" Nichkhun offered as he gestured the members to make some space. 

 

It was kind of funny seeing both of them trying to be courteous to each other.

 

"Ah, aniyo aniyo, gwaenchanayo sunbaenim!" Sunggyu Oppa politely declined. Soon, the other Infinite members came with the items they were instructed to bring and settled down. Moments after, the Infinite members started with their introductions.

 

"Anneonghaseyo, Inpiniteu Main vocal Woohyun ibnida!" A tall and tanned looking guy stood up. His eyes were curved into a cute eye smile, just like Junho's! After introducing himself, he told us that he was in charge of aegyo in the group. 

 

"Ah, it's enough Woohyun," Another guy interrupted and pulled Woohyun-ssi back to sit down. 

 

"Chwesohabnida," He laughed awkwardly at 's embarrassing act. After that, he proceeded to introduce himself too.

 

"Anneonghaseyo, Inpiniteu dance machine - Hoya ibnida!" He smiled and waved. 

 

 

Ah, neomu gwiyeoweo! 

 

"Nice to meet you! I'm 2PM main dancer~" Junho said while offering a handshake to Hoya-ssi, in which he gladly obligated.

 

"Anneonghaseyo, Inpiniteu visual, L ibnida." A fair skinned, tall and literally flawless guy said calmly. No wonder he was the visual! But why was his name L?

 

"Oh, anneong~" I smiled and waved at him. "Is your real name L?"

 

"Hahaha, aniyo. My name is Myungsoo but i like the letter L, so i called myself L!" He smiled. 

 

 

Oh damn mother of Jesus, he looked crazy hot when he smiled. This guy, was a walking sculpture i tell you.

 

"Inpiniteu Choding, Sungyeol ibnida! ಠ  " A guy with a goofy expression plastered onto his face greeted and waved before sitting back down.

 

 

Short and sweet, hm, i like this guy.

 

"Anneonghaseyo~ Main rapper, Dongwoo ibnida! Hahahahahahha!" The guy with the dirty blond hair introduced. After he was done, he ended it with a really hearty laugh. 

 

There was something about his laugh though, it was really contagious! Turning to look at the boys, i found that uri maknae was also laughing along. It was an ugly sight though, his nostrils seriously expands too much when he laughs. Eeergh.

 

"Anneonghaseyo!" A somewhat high pitched voice squealed, diverting my attention back to Infinite from Channie's nostrils. "Inpiniteu more-beautiful-than-any-other-girl maknae Sungjong ibnida!"

 

 

 

 

More beautiful than any other girl? Well that figures. 

 

I feel ugly.

 

"Hahah, umm anneong!" I waved back and chuckled awkwardly. Then i felt someone nudging me. 

 

"You alright?" Khun whispered.

 

"Yeah, he's just..really pretty." I muttered back. 

 

"Mhmm, seems like he might be prettier than you." Taec replied curtly. Seems like he overheard our conversation. 

 

Aish, i wanna punch him.

 

"Oh, make yourself comfortable!" Sunggyu oppa said, trying to make things less awkward. 

 

"Deh, Junho-yah, Wooyoungie, go talk to Dongwoo-ssi and Hoya-ssi!" I urged them, pushing them out of their seats. 

 

"Hahahhah you don't have to be so formal with us!" Dongwoo laughed.

 

"A-alright.. So i guess you're my Oppas?" I said meekly, still a little taken aback from his sudden hyena laughter. He nodded happily.

 

Soon, Junho and Wooyoung were busy chatting with Hoya Oppa and Dongwoo Oppa, talking about types of dances and exchanging tips. Sungyeol and Woohyun Oppa were talking to Taec and Junsu about their hobbies and whatnot while Khun, Chansung and that pretty (urgh) Sungjong were just chilling out. Sungjong was busy rambling about all the girl group dances he knew and even showed them some. 

 

Man i think he can dance better than me too.

 

--

"Ah! I know! Let's play truth or dare!" Sungyeol Oppa called out as the other boys cheered in agreement. 

 

After 2 hours, the boys have all became extremely close to each other. It almost felt as though we were a big happy family! Since it was getting late, we called for food delivery and while waiting, we decided to play games.

 

"Call!" I cheered as well as i picked up the empty bottle from the floor. Placing it in the middle of the table, i was given the first spin, being the only girl.

 

After a few agonizing moments of anticipation, the tip of the bottle pointed at Sungyeol! He laughed nervously for a moment before choosing 'truth'.

 

"Ummm.." I racked my brains for a question. I honestly had nothing to ask! 

 

AH! Got it!

 

"What's something you have to have each day?"

 

"AMERICANO COPPE! AMERICANO JOH~A JOH~A JOH~AAAAA~" He started singing out loud and bobbing his head along.

 

The Infinite members laughed and agreed almost immediately.

 

"Hyung has to have a cup every morning or he'll be very grumpy!" Sungjong smiled, pointing to the neat-looking coffee machine in the kitchen. 

 

"Okay! Next!" Woohyun Oppa went forward and grabbed the bottle.

 

"OH Junho-ssi! Truth or dare?"

 

"Dare!" Junho replied confidently. Woohyun smirked for a moment before turning to us. Seems like that boy has something up his sleeves!

 

"Okay! I dare you to let one of them reveal your secret!" He said, pointing at us.

 

I swear, the look on Junho's face, was  P R I C E L E S S .

 

"Naega!" Junsu raised his hand eagerly in his daegu accent. "Uri Junho-goon self pities himself a lot! Ahahahahahaha!" 

 

"An-aniyo! Yah hyung, waegeurae!"

 

"Yeah! It's totally true! He sometimes asks us "Aish, nan wae yeoja-chinguga eobseoyo?" and then he will look very dejected." Chansung added on.

 

"Yah you jashik!" Junho scowled as he attempted to put the ginormous maknae in a headlock. We all laughed at his futile attempt. 

 

The game slowly continued with Sunggyu Oppa having to do a pole dance with a Taec as the pole - utterly disturbing i swear, Khun having to Wooyoung's feet, Sungjong confessing that he's more relaxed while doing girl group dances compared to Infinite dances and Junsu having to do aegyo - my poor eyes. The food delivery came soon after and we all tucked it.

 

Woohyun Oppa, Sunggyu Oppa, Dongwoo Oppa, the Jun brothers, Khun and I all had black bean noodles while the rest had seafood noodles.

 

"Woohyun Oppa, do you like dongsaengs, chingus, or noonas?" I attempted to strike up a conversation with Woohyun Oppa while the others were busy chatting amongst themselves. 

 

"I like you~" He smiled.

 

Oh God help me, his answers are so greasy.

 

"Yah, are you trying to hit on my cousin?!" Sunggyu Oppa smacked Woohyun Oppa on the arm and shot him a death glare while my boys pretended to hug me protectively.

 

He laughed for a moment before singing "Be Mine" dramatically.

 

"Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo?"

 

"Andwae!"

 

"Wae..?" He tried to say it as dramatic and heart-breaking as possible.

 

"I.. i love someone else," I replied, swiftly turning to the closest person in sight - Junho. I grinned at him, expecting him to play along but all he could do was look at me, baffled. Junho blinked at me for a few seconds as the atmosphere turned silent. I winked, hinting at him once again but i guess he's brain wasn't functioning well today. Instead, Chansungie dove in between us and cupped my face with his huge hands. He puckered his lips and pretended to kiss me.

 

"Yah!" Junho smacked Chansung's arm and told the maknae to sit down. Chansung pouted, and went back to his seat sulking. 

 

"Ah! Neomu chaemigeta!" Pretty boy laughed and clapped like a retarded seal at the end of our "drama series". I was beginning to wonder if this was the set of a drama filming or our gathering.

 

Just as i thought that this could not get any more interesting, i learned about the "Yadong" couple. 

 

That's right.

 

They were doing their WGM rapper line noodle scene! Clutching my stomach with one hand, i placed the other over my mouth to stop my hysteric laughter from coming out. 

 

"Hahahahahahaha omo-yah, what are you guys doing!" 

 

"WGM RAPPER LINE!" Sungyeol Oppa beamed as he pointed to the 'couple' who were not trying to re-enact the noodle scene.

 

"Hajima hajima!" Khun laughed, covering his eyes with one hand and Wooyoungie's eyes with the other. Ah-ha, our very own Khunyoung couple has risen!

 

"Hahahahaha doesn't this look similar to the noodle scene you did with Victoria Noona?" Taec butted in.

 

"Oh i watched it! Neomu buleobda!" Hoya Oppa said enviously.

 

"Yah, don't cheat on me! Ahahahaha!" Dongwoo Oppa slapped Hoya Oppa's arm jokingly before putting his arm over his shoulder, making everyone laugh yet again.

 

"His scene with Victoria Unnie seems like nothing special, now that Yadong couple have done it! Khuntoria , OUT~" I joked. Khun playfully yelled at me before pouting.

 

"Gwaenchana yeobo ah~" Wooyoungie cooed as he draped his arms over Khun. "We have Khunyoung, deh?"

 

Omo-yah, i'm in a house filled with gays!

 

The greasy acts and dramatic lines continued to hijack our dinner all the way till it ended, 2 hours later. We were just eating delivery food and we took the duration of a banquet dinner! I was having a great time and time was passing so quickly that bbefore i knew it, we had spend 6 hours at Infinite dorm.