008

My 6 Beasts

Jieun was sitting in the waiting room with the panda's iPad on her lap. Going through all his self composed songs, she could not help but smile proudly. She knew that he was rich in talent and had a bright future awaiting him. Still deeply mesmerized by the song, she failed to realize that someone had came in, till she heard an excited bubbly voice ringing in her ears.

"NOOONAAA!" Jinwoon chirped.

Removing her headphones, Jieun turned and looked at the younger male, who was now bouncing excitedly beside her.

"Jinwoon-ah," She smiled and went in for a hug. "Haven seen you in awhile eh!"

"Deh! Noona, how are you?" He said, showing off his cute eye smile. He was donned in a white tuxedo which made him resemble a prince. 

Such a charming boy.

"Noona's fine. What brings you here?" Jieun asked, curious at the sudden visit.

"We're gonna have dinner together!" He finally said, looking very excited. He continued to tell her about the details and not forgetting to convey s' "I miss you-s" to her as well.

"Omo, i need to go, it's our turn soon!" Jinwoon pointed at the clock. He quickly said adjusted his attire before standing up.

"Araso, i'll catch up with you guys after Music Core okay? Hwaiting!" Jieun pumped her fist in the air and gave him one last hug before he bolted out of the door in his white, charming suit.

----

Since the boys still had 4 hours to go before they ended their schedule, Jieun decided to pop home for a bit to freshen up, before meeting up with 2AM for dinner.

It's been ages since the One Day family met up! 

Jieun happily hummed a song to herself as she went about her room, picking an outfit to wear. After almost digging out her whole wardrobe, i finally settled down with this.

Looking at the time, she hastily did her hair into a high bun and touched up her makeup before grabbing her bag. 

Before leaving the house, she remembered that she had to get Junho's favourite pair of ray ban sunglasses - the ones she bought for his 20th birthday. 

----

Jieun arrived back to an empty waiting room only to realize that the boys were still not done.

"Hmm, i guess the boys aren't done," she said to herself out loud, shrugging her shoulders.  

I really need to stop talking to myself like this aye, it's a bad habit!

"2PM!" I heard voices cheering outside the room. Deciding to give them a little surprise, she quickly looked around for a spot to hide in. The room was rather small and there was practically no space for her to hide. Finally, she decided to settle for the clothes rack which was situated in a corner of the room.

"WOOH~" Wooyoung called out, doing his ssanti dance excitedly.

Jieun peeped through the gaps, listening intently to their conversation. They continued to make a ruckus in the room.

Meanwhile, while they were removing their sweaty outfits and throwing their tops on the clothes rack, Jieun was suffocating under the unbearably pungent odour. Jieun mentally cursed myself for choosing such a lousy hiding spot and prayed for the boys to stop making so much noise and find her instead.

As though her prayers were heard, Junsu suddenly kept quiet and started whispering to the members. All of them stopped dead on their tracks and started looking around cautiously. But to her utmost horror, they started throwing more shirts and whatever they could find at the clothes rack.

The throwing continued for about 2 minutes before the maknae finally stopped. 

"Guys, i think we should stop," 

Walking towards the clothes rack, he stood in front of it and smiled.

"Jieun, you can come out now," he said coyly.

"How did you know i was in there!" Jieun frowned. "Wait.. you knew i was in there and you still threw stuff at me huh!" 

Patting her head gently, Taecyeon smiled and pointed at her bag, which was lying comfortably on the sofa, in everyone's view.

Dang.

Jieun spent the next 2 minutes soaking in their laughter.

----

Leaving the building, they walked to a nearby restaurant where 2AM was already waiting for them. Minjae walked right in front, with Junsu, discussing about his upcoming schedule while Chansung and Wooyoung were chatting happily about what they wanted to eat.

Jieun was walking with Junho and the rest were quietly tailing behind. As they walked, many 'photographers' were snapping away. To make matters worst, fangirls were coming our way too. Jieun was bracing myself for the excruciating screams she was about to hear when suddenly, she felt someone push her.  

"Junho oppaaa!~ Saranghaeyo!" Some weird obnoxious girl screamed, not forgetting to give Jieun a dirty look in between. 

.

Jieun scrunched her nose and rolled her eyes. 

Then she felt a pair of muscular hands holding her waist and pulling her away from that psychotic fangirl. Jieun looked up and saw Junho, politely smiling at the girl before walking away with his hand still protectively on her waist. Jieun stared at him with grateful eyes and smiled for a second before she was interrupted again.

"Junho oppa! Is that your girlfriend!?" The shireked.

Junho ignore her and instead, shielded Jieun protectively in due of what was going to happen next. Before you could say "cheese", thousand of flash lights rained on them.

Click click click.

Oh mother lord. 

Jieun cursed inwardly. Upon realizing the situation, Minjae hurried all of them into the restaurant, that was thankfully just right ahead.