013

My 6 Beasts

 

To: Jieun

Cheer up uri gongjunim, we hate to see you sad! We're going out for dinner so come out in half an hour okay?

Ppiyak is sorry too! ):

Lots of luvbu,

Wooyoungie & Hobutt

 

"Lots of luvbu, Wooyoungie and Hobutt," I giggled as i read the last part out loud. 

 

Aigo, those 5 year old twins are really..

 

Smiling at the note, i walked over to my dresser and looked in the mirror, only to find that i was looking like a complete wreck. Mortified, i hurriedly chose my outfit and took my clothes and ran out of my room into the bathroom, before anyone could talk to me.

----

Dinner was rather awkward though. Ever since the crazy , hysterical breakdown i had this afternoon, the boys were rather quiet and cautious with their words around me. And it seems though that they were trying to making me feel better by bringing me to my favorite Chinese restaurant.

 

"Jieun-ah, just order whatever you like, araso? Oppa will pay for this meal," Taec smiled as he passed the menu to me.

 

Wow, for once the boys are actually acting their age. Though it was kind of weird because i NEVER ever addressed them as my oppas and because they never acted like i was the dongsaeng of the family. But i sorta liked the feeling when they addressed themselves as my oppa. It felt as though they were the mature boys you see on TV. 

 

"Jieun? Don't hesitate, just order whatever you like, we'll pay~" Junho said, noticing that i was spacing out. 

 

"Ah, arasoyo arasoyo, sheesh give me a minute!" I laughed at all their uncertain faces staring at me. They made it seem as though i would eat them up or something! 

 

Aish.

 

After hearing my last sentence, the boys seemed to have relaxed a little as they all chuckled awkwardly at my reaction, not forgetting to (try to) secretly hi-five each other under the table, thinking that i wouldn't see.

 

Um, hello? You pabos made the table shake, how could i have not knows? 

 

Tsk.

 

In the end, we ordered a large jajangmyun and fried chicken and shared it amongst ourselves. The boys paid, of course, and even bought me ice cream!

----

 

bbz bbz 

 

I was sitting on the sofa reading my magazines when my phone started buzzing. It's been 2 days since i broke down and there was actually not much difference in the boys' behaviors, oh well. At least they were not making such a big mess anymore.  Putting my magazine down, I shifted my way to the corner of the sofa and picked my phone up. 

 

//Baby coussie, how have you been? Nan nomu bogoshipo! ): 

It's your birthday in a another week isn't it? Did you think oppa forgot? ㅋㅋ

 

-sunggyu oppa 

 

Omo. I stared at the text in disbelief. Reading it over and over again (I must have read it at least 10 times) I made sure that I wasn’t hallucinating. 

 

Kyaaaaa! 

 

Excitedly, I replied to the message and sent it straight away. 

 

/Sunggyu oppaaaaaa~ omo its been such a long time since I saw you! ):

nado nomu bogoshipo! ): And aww, you remember! <3 ㅋㅋ

 

 Instantly, a reply came in. 

 

// Sorry Jieun-ah, nan jeongmal babbub!

I haven went home in ages! How have you been?

Still 2PM sunbaenim’s manager? (:

What are you doing for your birthday? D

Do you want infinite to come over? ^^

 

 

 

/Deh, I haven gone back home in a long time too! And I’ve been okay I guess!

How bout you? And sure I am, those kiddos need me, kkk :P

Omo! Neh! I wanna see Woohyun oppa! :B Kyaaaa.

 

 

 

// ㅋㅋㅋ, how are you spending that day then? Wahhh~

you want to see him not me huh T_T

I wish we had a chance to meet 2PM sunbaenims too!

 

 

Reading his last reply, an idea suddenly struck me! We could have a gathering together! Since 2PM’s album promotions have ended, why not! 

 

Feeling like a new found genius, I hopped off the couch and went upstairs to find Nichkhun. 

 

—- 

 

Knock knock

 

“Come in,”

 

“Khunnnnnnnnn!” I bounced excitedly around his room. I was an uncontrollable little girl at that time,heh. 

 

Woah woah, calm down dear. What’s with all the enthusiasm?” Khun smiled at me. 

 

Turning away from his computer which he was surfing before I came in and disrupted his peace, he sat on his bed and patted at the spot next to him, gesturing me to take a seat. Plonking myself down beside me, I excitedly told him the news. 

 

“Dyou know sunggyu oppa? Kim Sunggyu from infinite!?” I chirped enthusiastically.

 

 “Ah yeah. What about him? Oh my god, LEE JIEUN ARE YOU DATING HIM?! "

 

“Aish no!” I smacked Khun after hearing his last statement.   

 

“Are you sure?” he eyed me suspiciously, not buying my last explanation. 

 

“Then why?” 

 

He’s my cousin,” I chuckled awkwardly. The thing is, I never told anyone that sunggyu from infinite was my cousin. I mean, I didn’t need any more trouble than I already had, right? Being able to live with 2PM (sometimes, honestly i'd rather not) AND having Kim Sunggyu from Infinite as my cousin? I'd be dead by now if fangirls knew.

 

I bet they would chop my head off and wear it over themselves just to be able to get close to them. 

 

Ewww. 

 

“Whaat? How come I’ve never heard you talk about him before?” Khun seemed rather shocked with the new information.

 

“Well he has been busy ever since his debut! But now he’s free so we were thinking of meeting up. Aish that’s not the point, I was thinking if 2PM would wanna meet infinite! Since you guys have never met before,” I explained. 

 

“Ah, so that’s why. Umm, I guess we could meet up someday? Just tell the other kids alright?” Khun smiled and pinched my cheeks, “You know you always get excited over the smallest things?” he smiled.

 

“Yaaah apaaa!” I pouted, rubbing my sore cheeks. Puffing my cheeks, I eyed him for a moment before telling him that I was gonna tell the others.

 

 --

 

After asking for the others’ opinions, I happily texted Sunggyu oppa to tell him the good news. 

 

/Gyuu oppa! Are you free this weekend? Shall we meet up?

Infinite & 2PM? :D kkk 

 

“Ummaaa, I’m hungry~” Looking up from my phone, I saw Chansung standing in front of me with his hands over his stomach.

 

 “Aigo, we have nothing at home except for ramen, do you want me to cook you some?” I offered as he eagerly nodded his head. Laughing, I told him to head upstairs to ask if the other kids wanted food.