010

My 6 Beasts

The next morning, i had to miserably drag myself out of bed at 6am to send Taec to the airport. Yes, being groggy and a dangerous driver with only 2 hours of sleep i had to make Khun come with me. 

"Taec, 5 mins! We gotta head to the airport soon!" I mumbled lazily as i rested my head on the cushion.

"Hey guys, see you in a bit alright? Don't miss me too much yah." Taec smirked as he gave everyone a hug.

"Mango, don't forget the mango!" The maknae reminded him eagerly as he broke free from the hug. I swear, they look like two bears hugging each other.

"Yah, jashik, all you think about is mangoes!" Taec playfully punched him in the stomach before smiling again.

"Take care," Jundyu patted him on the back and smiled. Why did he look so much like a father sending his child off? That, i'll probably never know. 

Argh, the lack of sleep is getting to me.

All the icky 6AM bromance was disrupted by a horn coming from outside. Taec smiled and waved, before picking up his stuff and saying a final goodbye.

I followed behind him, dragging my reluctant body out of the door. Turning around, i looked at the boys expression and couldn't help but laugh. Wooyoung had a drool line forming across his cheek and Chansung had crazy bed hair.

"Go get some sleep zombies, i'll buy breakfast" I chuckled at their dead expressions.

---

"Take care bro!" Khun waved as Taecyeon got out of the car with his luggage in his hand. The drive to the airport has taken us about 1 and a half hour and by the time we reached, it was already bright outside.

I got out of the car and went to give him one last hug. 

"Take care okay? And buy me something nice from Boston, maybe a bag or some shades. Anything expensive will do, actually." I added.

"Pfft, i'll make sure i forget!" He jutted his chin out defiantly at me as he adjusted his headphones that were hanging comfortably at his neck. 

"Tch, whatever . You better go before you cause a scandal, i have one with Junho, i don't need another." I rolled my eyes at the thought of it and hurriedly ushered him in.

With one last final wave, i got into the car and drove off.

---

"Khun, do you want me to take over?" I turned to the half awake driver who was trying hard to concentrate on the road. Trying to put on a strong front, he shook his head and lightly squeezed my hand, assuring me that he was 'fine'.

"Hey, let's stop at the gas station there, i needa pee," I lied, pointing to the gas station in front. Driving in, we parked the car at  a corner as both of us got out for a quick breather before the long drive back home. Khun was heading toward the direction of the convince store while i made my way towards the toilet.

"Khun? Pass me the keys, i left something inside the car," I yelled out at him abruptly.

Oh god, i'm such a bad liar.

Without saying a word, he dug his hand into his pocket and fished out the key, throwing it at me. And yes, i didn't catch it, just so you know. 

When the half alive Thai prince got back to the car and found me sitting in the drivers seat. refusing to flinch, he had no choice but to resent and move to the passengers seat. Switching on the music player, i plugged my ipod in.When the first song was playing, Khun suddenly turned to me.

"Yah, is this "Say No" by BEAST?" 

"Yeah, why?" 

"Didn't you just meet Yoseob yesterday? Spill," He said, raising an eyebrow at me. Just before he could continue to grill me, his phone started ringing.

Hell yeah.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah jashik, we're on our way home, be patient!" He said on the phone.

"Eung, geurae." Khun hung up and sighed. "It was Chansung, he called to say he was hungry."

"I'm not even surprised," I laughed before fixing my attention back onto the road.


* Jashik - Rascal / Punk / Kid / Smart Alec

*Geurae - Okay

*Yoboseyo - Hello (on the phone)