016

My 6 Beasts

 

 

"Noona you really have to go?" Sungjong pouted as he held onto my hand. We have grown pretty close in the past 6 hours and i have learned to like him and disregard the fact that he was prettier than me. The members all stood at the door, ready to leave as we bid Infinite goodbye for the final time.

 

"Kamsahabnida for having us here today! Sorry for imposing on you." Khun said as all of us bowed.

 

"Aniyo, don't say that sunbaenim! It was a pleasure!" Sunggyu bowed back.

 

"Jieunnie you have to come back and visit us someday okay?" Woohyun Oppa said. "And you have my number right?" He winked. Taecyeon wriggled his eyebrows at us and did a wolf whistle.

 

"Neh! We will, right?" I looked over to the boys.

 

"Of course!" Junsu answered in his daegu accent.

 

"See you guys~" I waved. After that, i walked forward and gave Sunggyu Oppa a hug. He ruffled my hair and planted a kiss on my forehead before telling me to text him when i reached home.

 

That was how he was - caring and very brotherly-like. We spent most of our childhood years together, playing and studying side by side. In our family, we were called the "Trouble Twins". Not that we were twins or anything. We just stuck close to each other whenever we were together.

 

When there was Sunggyu Oppa, there was me. And vice versa. Before he became a trainee and i became a manager, we would often go out together, hand in hand, leading to people mistaking us for a couple. 

 

Okay, enough of the life story. (You must have been bored!)

 

--

 

"Aideul-i! Kaja!" JunK's voice echoed through the silent house. It was a Friday afternoon and all of us were busy minding our own business and doing our own stuff. Jo Seob Oppa had just picked Junsu up from his Immortal Song schedule and decided to drop by to check on the other boys as well. 

 

"Eodi?" Junho looked up from his iPad and directed his gaze towards the door. "Anneong hyung!" He acknowledged Ju Seob Oppa's presence before looking back at Junsu. 

 

"Kogileul meogeo! Call the other kids to come too." 

 

"DID I HEAR KOGI?" Chansung came running down the stairs in his pororo boxers.

 

I can't even...

 

"Are you treating us, hyung?" Junho asked. Junsu nodded, to everyone's surprise. This was the first time he was treating us all to food.

 

"Jinjjayo?" I asked one more time, just to be sure. 

 

"Yes, sheesh. Now go and get ready before i change my mind." He said, sitting himself down on the armchair. The armchair that was practically his. Y'know, just like a grandmother has her own rocking chair? Yeah, same concept. 

 

Ju Seob Oppa walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, looking for something to drink. Finally he pulled out a carton of orange juice and poured himself a glass. I walked beside him and shot him a quizzical look.

 

"JunK just got his pay cut for Immortal Song filming."

 

"Ahhh. So that's why. You're coming with us too, right?" 

 

"Deh. Wouldn't miss out on free food for nothing!" He patted his slightly protruding stomach and grinned before walking upstairs, juice in one hand.

 

---

 

After the boys were done, Ju Seob Oppa drove us to a nearby barbecue restaurant. We were given a table at the corner, so that we wouldn't be noticed. The menu was passed around and after five minutes, we were all ready to place our orders. We had samgyupsal, bulgogi and a bowl of ginseng chicken soup each. The food was served pretty quickly and everyone tucked in after taking Junsu.

 

After dinner, we went to get some frozen yoghurt from the new shop called Soghurt. Khun and Wooyoung had strawberry yoghurt, Taec, Junsu and Junho had Peach while Chansung and I had Lychee. Ju Seob Oppa decided to skip it and head home instead. He wanted to leave the car with us and flag a cab back but we assured him that it was fine for us to walk back. After all, the house was only 2 blocks away. When we had our fill, we decided to do a little window shopping before heading home.

 

"Ah, i regret not getting that pair of shoes now!" I whined as we entered the house. It was already 11PM by the time we got home by foot. Turns out that the distance was far greater than we had expected.

 

"Hyung, gwaenchana?" Wooyoungie asked Junsu, who had a stale expression plastered onto his face every since the journey back home. Junsu smiled weakly before his eyes widen. His stomach grumbled really loudly. Before you could say 'what the hell', he dashed into the toilet.

---

"Junsu! Gwaenchana?" I knocked on the toilet door, holding a row of toilet paper in one hand. Junsu has had the runs for about an hour now, and apparently, he had used up all the toilet paper.  How did i know? He sent me a text just 1 minute ago, begging me to bring toilet paper to him.

 

"Aish, ing hell." I heard him curse behind the door. I silently laughed to myself for a moment before knocking the door again. 

 

"Junsu-yah, open the door so I can give you toilet paper!" 

 

The door unlocked and I reached my hand in to place the toilet paper on the floor. The smell engulfed me within moments. 

 

"Aish!" I cursed at the smell, holding my breath. It smelt like something (or someone) died in there. I hurriedly shut the door behind me and ran to the storeroom. Taking out a can of air freshener, i went back to the bathroom and sprayed it through the gaps at the bottom of the door. 

 

"Gomaw- AH" Junsu suddenly stopped. The sound of splatters continued afterwards. 

 

PIAK PIAK PIAK. (yes, it's the explosive noise your makes when you have diarrhea.)

 

After another hour Junsu (finally) came out of the toilet, drenched in sweat. His face was pale and he looked like he had just been through labour.

 

I kid you not.

 

"Hyung, you're so lucky. Getting a stomach upset after you treated up kogi for the first time!" Chansung teased.

 

"Yah, shut up." Junsu replied weakly before going up the stairs. Almost half way to his room, he suddenly stopped and turned around. Then he yelled. "" (literally) before running for the bathroom.