019

My 6 Beasts

“Okay, so from 10AM to 12PM, you have vocal practice. And then from 12.30 PM to 5PM you will have dance practice. There’s a meeting with Sajangnim and the coordinators at 6.30PM so you have to get ready by then. Araso?”

Jieun rambled, reading off the paper that was in her hand. They were in their van, on the way to their schedule and Jieun was briefing them from the front passenger’s seat while Ju Seob drove.

The boys sighed loudly - their indefinite way of acknowledging the schedule.

“Are we practicing the old songs today?” Wooyoung asked while fiddling with his black new era cap that wad resting on top of his brown locks. He was dressed in black wife beaters and some 3 quarters.

“Neh. We’ll do Without U and Again and Again, okay?” Taec announced. The other membered nodded and silence soon filled the van again.

 

Again and Again and Again and Again

 

 

“Aish, hyung, you’re one beat slower!” Junho sighed frustratedly. By now, it was already 3PM and they were still stuck with the first song. Sweat was dripping down each of their faces and frustration was clearly shown. Tension was filling up the whole room and each members patience were running thin.

“Junsu, focus.” Ju seob yelled from beside the PA system where he was sitting beside Jieun.

“Deh hyung.”

The boys continued to practice yet again when they heard the door creak open. All heads turned as they anticipate the arrival of their ‘guest’.

“I hope it’s food…” Chansung mumbled under his breath.

“Oh, anneonghaseyo Oppa!” Suzy closed the door behind her and bowed towards 2PM.

“Oh! Suzy-ah! What are you doing here?” Nichkhun greeted.

“I heard you guys were here so I decided to drop by. Is it okay if I stay here and watch you practice?” She tilted her head cutely to the side.

“Of course! Have a seat!” Wooyoung said enthusiastically.

“Oh! Unnie! Ju seob Oppa!” Suzy finally said, realizing their existence. She went forward to give Jieun a hug before sitting down besides her.

“Did you come from school?” Jieun pointed to Suzy’s hot pink backpack. Suzy nodded.

“Ah, where are your unnies?”

“They’re at the dorm. Aigooo, I’m so tired unnie!” Suzy threw her head back and leaned against the head rest. She brought her legs up to her chest and hugged it as she sat beside Jieun.

“You should rest at home then, why are you at the company?”

“Manager Oppa needs to talk to our cordi unnie for awhile so he dropped me here. Seulong Oppa told me you guys were here!” She smiled, untying her ponytail and letting her brown waves drape around her shoulders.

“Oh, OngOng is here? How come I didn’t know?” Jieun scrunched her face a little.

How dare Im Seulong not say hi to us when we’re here! Tsk.

“Deh, I think Kwonnie Oppa is here too!” Suzy pointed out.

Just then, the door opened again. Jo Kwon and Seulong’s faces popped up behind the door.

“Anneongggggggggggg!” Jo Kwon greater jubilantly with Seulong following closely behind him.

” Oh! Kwonnie ah!” the members stopped practicing and went forward to give both of them a hug. Seulong forcefully pulled Khun into a headlock and ruffled his hair violently.

Jieun swore she saw strands falling out.

 

"Ji-" Seulong went forward and was about to give Jieun a hug when she stopped him. Instantly, she started throwing 'punches' at his arm.

 

"Ouch," Seulong scowled as he rubbed his arm. "What was that for!" 

 

"Because-"

 

"Anneong oppa~" Suzy beamed. Seulong's frown immediately disappeared and his features were quickly rearranged into a bright, happy contanence. 

 

"Suzy-ah, still here?" He said, completely ignoring Jieun. 

 

"Tch." Jieun rolled his eyes at the sight of Seulong being all y and went to sit down again. Taking out her phone, she checked to see if there were any messages.

 

[No New Message]

 

"Urgh," She mumbled, resting her head against the wall. Just as she was planning to get some shut eye, she felt someone plonk on the sofa beside her.

 

"JIEEEEEEEEUNIEEEE~" 

 

"Kwonnie ah~" Jieun replied with the same amount of enthusiasm. 

 

"Bap meogoseo?"

 

"Aniyo. I was just thinking of going to buy food. The boys haven eaten either." Jieun pursed her lips while thinking of what she should buy for lunch.

 

"Oh! Let's go together then, nado paegopa~" Kwonnie tugged onto her arm excitedly. "C'mon, let's go let's go let's go!~" 

 

She nodded and reached for my bag to take out her wallet all while Jo Kwon continued to ramble on what he felt like eating. There was samgyupsal, ddeokbokki, jajangmyeon, ginseng chicken soup, and the list goes on and on and on. 

 

---

 

"KWONNIE! CAR!" I shrieked while hastily pulling the big baby back. Jo Kwon and i were out buying lunch and so far it has been nothing but a bundle of nerve wrecking moments. 

 

He is uncontrollable i tell you, uncontrollable.

 

"Ooops~" Jo Kwon laughed as he linked arms with me. "Didn't see that one coming." 

 

HOW DOES HE MANAGE TO STAY SO CALM?! 

 

I furrowed my eyebrows and rubbed my temples furiously with my index finger. My life span has officially shortened by 10 years.

 

"Ji! Let's buy ddeokbokki, shall we?" Before i could reply, he dragged me into a worn down street side stall. My eyes scanned the surroundings and to my horror, there were actually quite a number of people here. I was about to ask Jo Kwon to leave when i realized that he already started ordering.

 

"Kwonnie ah, there are a lot-" I mumbled, eyes still fixed on the people (mostly girls) who were now mentally throwing daggers at me. 

 

"I ordered 4 servings to go! Let's go buy ginseng chicken soup after this! Khunnie wants that!" Jo Kwon replied nonchalantly. My chest deflated and i gave a small nod.

 

After the ajumma gave us our food, we went to buy the rest of the food before heading back to the company. Briskly, we walked in and Kwonnie, as always, greeted the receptionist jubilantly while i just smiled. Feeling the need to go relieve myself, i handed the food to Jo Kwon and told him to head into the practice room first. 

 

I made my way down the hallway and entered the female toilet. As i was ready to come out, i heard a few voices coming from outside.

 

"Aigo… neomu himdeureo!" 

 

"Exactly. Hwajin oppa is crazy i tell you. 100 sits up and THEN 50 crunches?"

 

"AIsh, i'm so tire-"

 

"Omoya!" A girl with red hair turned around and gasped as i opened the cubical door and steped out. The others followed suit and stared at me. Immediately, the bowed and greeted me respectfully.

 

"Jieun unnie," 

 

"Deh, hey girls!" I tried to greet back enthusiastically. They smiled meekly and began to silently tidy up their attire as though they were students getting caught for attire issues. I laughed at their behavior.

 

Why were they so scared of me? 

 

"Girls," I suddenly said, startling them. 

 

Their terrified gaze slowly met my eyes. 

 

"Relax. I won't tell anyone what you guys said, araso?" I smiled.

 

JYP ENT TRAINEE RULE #1 : Never complain.

 

"Jinjja?! Oh gomawo unnie!" A fairly young girl said. She had short hair and looked no older then 16! 

 

"Don't worry about it," I reassured them once again. It was not my first time encountering with complaining trainees anyway.

 

They were tired and i understood how it felt. After all, i had my fair share of trainee moments as well. 

 


 

*Bap meogoseo - Have you eated? 

*himdeureo - difficult/hard/tiring

 

 

A/N: Hihihihih! HAPPY NUNEO DAY EVERYONE! Today our dear hobutt's birthday so i HAD to get something up. Please pardon me for this shabby update! ): -hides- I hope you guys like it! Also, i think that my story is getting a litte boring, ): Do you guys think so? Suggestions? Comments are greatly appreciated to help me improve! (: