002

My 6 Beasts

After awhile, the boys left for their schedules and i was left all alone at home. Deciding to do a little spring cleaning, i grabbed the vacuum and started work. First room i entered was the Junsu's. I picked up every article of clothing and dumped it in a corner of the room and proceeded to vacuum the floor. As i reached under the bed, a pungent smell hit me.

 

I lifted up a pile of books and in between them was a banana peel! 

 

"Holy ," I muttered as i pinched my nose and lifted the banana peel, heading for the nearest dustbin. "Yah, these beasts, really live like beasts! If only their fans knew what they were like at home..."

 

Once i was done with vacuuming, i grabbed a empty laundry basket and went through the pile of clothing. 

 

"T-shirt, T-shirt, T-shirt, shorts, boxers, boxers, more boxers" I looked through each piece and threw them into the purple laundry basket beside me. After i was done, i glanced over at the already full laundry basket. Seriously, how many boxers does one need to wear?! I shook my head in dismay as i urged myself to think positively, it was just the beginning.

 

After an hour of vacuuming and four laundry baskets full of clothing, i was finally done. 

 

Well partially.

 

I tugged onto the laundry baskets and dragged then into the kitchen where the washing machine was. I loaded the washing machine, that could only fit one basket full of clothing at a time, up and trotted out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the ssanti king's room.

 

"Yah, what is this!" I stared at the desk in front of me in horror. It was covered with all sorts of cosmetics and skin care that you could ever think of! Moisturizer, eye cream, BB cream, foundation, you name it - he has it!

 

"This makes me feel so.. unlady like!"

 

Soon, i got bored from ransacking Woo's stuff and decided to take a break. I dragged my half-alive body out of the room and plonked myself onto the sofa. Deciding to watch the movie i switched on the dvd player and went to the kitchen to get some food. Out of nowhere, i heard some moans coming from the living room.

 

My eyes widen and my face fell into an undeniable frown when i realized what was going on. Almost attacking the dvd player, i jumped towards it and immediately stopped whatever content that was playing. Holding the ejected dvd in my hand, i stared at it, with utmost disgust.

 

"Jieun! We're home!" a voice shouted from the door. 

 

Just before he could continue, i abruptly shouted "YAH, WHO'S YADONG IS THIS?!", waving the dvd in their faces. All 6 of them stood still, in horror as Minjae oppa walked in. 

 

He looked confusedly at the dvd then looked at the boys and finally, at me. Smirking, he took the dvd from me and stared at it for a minute.

 

"Yah, another ert!" i thought to myself as i watched Minjae oppa examine the dvd.

 

Finally with a chuckle, he handed the dvd back to me. Still, no one admitted and claimed the dvd. 

 

"Come get it from me tonight," I announced as i headed for my room.

 

Aish! 

 

---

 

"Oh! The room is so clean!" Junsu exclaimed once he entered the room. He glanced over at his table and found that every magazine was neatly stacked and placed in a corner. His bed was made neatly and his extravagant collection of hats, those of which were previously strewn everywhere, were stacked neatly on the shelf. His freshly polished keyboard which was beside the table stood there proudly, shining like never before. As he ran his finger across each key, he shouted a big thank you from his room.

 



 

*Yadong -