003

My 6 Beasts

Before he knew it, it was already midnight. It was either now, or never.

 

Creeping slowly out of his room and into the hallway, he took small, cautioned steps towards Jieun's room. He pressed his ear against the wooden door for a moment and then looked around cautiously to see if any of the members were awake.

 

If people didn't know any better, they would have definitely mistaken him for a burglar. Raising his hand up, he placed his fist against the door and hesitated for a moment. He took a deep breath of air and exhaled loudly.

 

Knock knock

 

"Come in," a voice said.

 

As he entered the room, Jieun spun her chair around and immediately broke out in laughter. 

 

---

 

"Come in," 

 

Spinning my chair around, i was anxious to see who the owner of this piece of yadong was. And immediately after i saw him, I banged my fist on my table frantically and started breaking out in hysterical laughter.

 

"Yah, don't laugh!" Taecyeon pouted, hurriedly closing the door behind him.

 

"Y'know, i never expected those to be yours" I giggled as i plonked myself onto my bed.

 

"What, a man has his needs!" he argued as he sat himself beside me.

 

I raised an eyebrow at him. Taecyeon nudged me and extended his hand at me.

 

"What?" I grinned, feigning ignorance. I could tell that that big teeth monster was getting a little embarrassed and i could spot his signature red ears.

 

"My uhm, DVD." He rubbed the back of his neck shyly before running his fingers through his wild hair.

 

"DVD? Oh it isn't any ordinary DVD alright! " I shook my finger in his face and laughed, finally passing it back to him.

 

"Thank you!" He grinned, hugging his yadong and safely putting it in his pocket.

 

"Just don't leave it around, will you?" I spanked him on the head before ushering him out of my room. 

 

"Jal jayo!"

 

---

We were all at a nearby soju bar one evening when the boys did not have any schedule. We sat at a rectangular table at one secluded corner of the bar, in hopes of not being spotted.

 

To my left was Nichkhun and to my right, Wooyoung. Chansung was beside Wooyoung, following by Junho, Junsu and Taecyeon. I browsed through the menue and was thinking of what to order when i heard the sound of a plastic wrapper crinkling. Looking up, i saw Chansung stuffing his face with a piece of bread.

 

"Aigo, what's exactly living in your stomach! Are you taking de-worming pills or what? We just had dinner 1 hour ago." I commented in disgust.

 

"Mmh, what! I'm hungy." Chansung pouted and continued stuffing his face.

 

Finally, we decided on 2 bottles of soju and 1 bottle of Jonny Walker. As the drinks were served, we ordered some side dishes as well.

 

"Hell yeah, for once, we have no schedules for the next two day!" Junsu yelled, estatic.

 

Pouring each of us a glass of alcohol, we made a toast to the success of their lastest album.

 

"Junho yah, don't drink too much, i don't want to have to carry you back okay." Taecyeon told the younger male as Junho continued to gulp down his soju. He was already at his 4th glass!

 

I eyed the boys to make sure that no one was drunk yet and that they were all alright. 

 

Soon, the boys decided on some games to play and Wooyoung was arm wrestlng with Chansung. As if the outcome wasn't obvious enough, Chansung the bear won - hands down. 

 

The loser Wooyoung pouted and decided to go back to his corner with his soju. Since all the boys were having fun and completely ignoring my existence, i decided to join Wooyoung in his corner.

 

"Wooyoung ah, gwaenchanayo?" I said as i sat beside him.

 

Finishing his glass of soju, he proceeded to pour another for himself and me. 

 

"Neh, gwaenchanan." He plainly said.

 

I knew that he was hiding something from me. That was what i hated about this boy the most - he is always very mature and never tells others about his problems in fear of worrying them. But that obviously had a reversed effect.

 

"Jang Wooyoung, c'mon. Tell me?" I shook his arm and pestered for him to tell me.

 

"Aish, why are girls so difficult? " He finally said, letting out a very loud sigh.

 

"We're not really very difficult..."

 

"I mean, why are they always playing mind games and having moodswings? "

 

Okay, guilty.

 

"Aigo, you just have to be patient. And you can always come to me for advice, deh?" I said as i patted him on the shoulder. 

 

"Thanks Jieun, " He said with a slight forced smile. I patted his head softly before pulling him into a small sidewards hug.

 

--

 

A few hours and 6 bottles of soju later, most of the boys were all terribly drunk or almost gone. It was already 3am in the morning and the bar was extremely empty, except for their presence. 

Jieun looked over and saw that Junho was already fast asleep in his seat. 

Definitely a goner

Beside him was Junsu, who was in an argument with Nichkhun about who should get the last glass of soju.

"It's mineeeeeeee. Hands off!" Junsu whined.

"Yah, you had enough," Nichkhun sneered, downing the glass in a gulp.

Jieun mentally cursed herself for agreeing to come drinking with the boys upon seeing Junsu behaving like a childish brat and Junho knocked out.. She should have known better than to let them touch alcohol without Minjae.

"Taec, what the hell are we gonna do about them?" Jieun said, nudging Taecyeon. 

"I have no idea man, most of them are down." Taecyeon remarked, shrugging his shoulders. Along with Jieun, Taec was the only sole survivour left, and the one who could hold his alcohol the best too.

As the defeated duo slid back into their seat, suddenly they heard Nichkhun and Junsu shouting at each other.

"Yah, what are you doing!" Wooyoung said, staggering his way to their side. He swayed dangerously, with a retarded smile plastered onto his face.

Nichkhun, who was now standing on the table, was rapping in thai and Junsu was holding onto his hand and swaying to and fro.

"Nichkhun aaaah~ You can't be like, HIC, that, HIC." Junsu said, flashing a corny smile at him.

"Oh good lord." Jieun sighed, breaking Junsu and Nichkhun apart from each other.



 

*Jal Jayo - Goodnight
 
Words in purple are said in English too~ (: