006

My 6 Beasts

"Junho yah! Are you ready? You’ve been in there for forever!”

I could hear Wooyoung howling outside the bathroom from the living room. Well, I don’t blame him for kicking up a ruckus though, Junho has been hogging the toilet for over 10 mins now. He must be taking a really huge dump, or watching . 

 

Our bathroom has a portable DVD player, go figure.

 

Minutes later, Wooyoung stormed into the living and sat beside me, complaining about being tired.

 

Yes, I see no link with being tired and needing the toilet either. Oh well, I guess sometimes I’ll never understand what goes through that 5 year old’s brain.

 

Listening to him rant, I swore I could have just fallen asleep there and then. He was just going on and on and on! Just then, the house phone started ringing.

 

Thank god.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I chirped. It was sort of rare for us to get any calls, so this was quite exciting!

 

“Jieun-yang ah!” A cranky voice called out on the other line.

 

Omo. It’s Jinyoung Oppa.

 

“Jieun?”

 

“Ah.. N..ne?” I stammered.

 

“Our boys are at home right? Can i speak to Taec for a minute?”

 

“Yeah sure, more like an hour.” I murmured and rolled my eyes. With all due respect, this dude nagged worst than my mother!

 

Don’t get me wrong, I do respect him, it’s just that he is a total pain in the on the phone, not even joking.

 

“Mworago?”

 

“I.. uh..I mean, sure! I’ll go call him, hang on!”

 

Wooyoung who was curiously trying to listen to our conversation shot a curious look at me, and pointed to the phone. I quickly mouthed the words “Jinyoung Oppa” and within seconds, he stood up and dashed into his room. 

 

See, i wasn't the only one afraid of his calls.

 

“Taec! Come here!” I yelled. While waiting, i absentmindedly twirled the phone cord around my fingers.

 

“Mwo yah?” he groaned. He got up from the sofa where he was previously having his nap and walked towards me. His hair was everywhere and he had a drool line over his cheek. Ew.

 

“A call for you!” I smirked.

 

Dragging his way to the phone, he picked it up without hesitation. 

 

Wrong move buddy.

 

Suddenly, he shot up and stared at me. “Ah…anneonghaseyo Jinyoung hyung. Ah..neh neh.”

 

I quickly mouthed the words “sorry” and “love you” before rushing into the kitchen, giggling away.

 

For the next 20 min, I could hear Taecyeon rapping into the phone like an idiot. Heh, to be him.

 

“2 lovers like romantic comedy,” A frown was creased onto Taecyeon’s face and everyone could tell that he was dying to get off the phone.

 

“2 lavers rike romaentig comady!” he said again, this time in an auto-tuned like voice.

 

By now, everyone was already dressed and seated in the living room, ready to leave for their schedules. All that's left was Taec. As he rapped ,I could here Khun desperately trying to suppress his laugher but in exchange, all that came out was an even louder snort.

 

Oh my god, Nichkhun , why are you such a geek?

 

“YAH!” Taecyeon bellowed. 

 

I guess that Jinyoung Oppa was really getting to him.

 

Deciding that it was time to leave for their schedules and that it was time to cut okcat some slack, I snatched the phone away from his grasp and spoke to Jinyoung Oppa. Taecyeon looked at me, wide eyed. 

 

“Oppa, we need to leave for their schedules already, you can talk to him another time alright? You don't want us to be late for schedules, do you? ” I said in my sweetest voice and batted my eyelashes, for god knows who to see.

 

At the corner of my eye, I could see Chansung clutching his stomach and mimicking himself puking.

 

Yah that ! I stuck out my tongue at him and frowned.

 

After hanging up, Taecyeon pounced onto me like a bear and started hugging me.

 

“C..ca..can’t bre…athh” I gasped, desperately trying to squirm my way out of his muscular arms. As though he did not hear my pleas, Taecyeon tightened his grip and even lifted me off the ground.

 

Yes, I know I’m rather petite, BUT DO NOT LIFT ME LIKE THIS!

 

“Ah Jieun, Saranghae Saranghae Saranghae! Thanks for saving me!” Taecyeon 'rapped', finally letting go.

 

As soon as he let go, I raged.

 

“YAH OK TAECYEON!” I screamed with fury. ”DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT EVER TRY TO LIFT ME UP LIKE THIS, ARASO?

 

The nerves of him!

 

Taecyeon looked up and grinned at me, “Araso, i love you too.”

 

Aish, he’ll be the death of me!

 

"And were you tryna mimic Junhyung oppa with "saranghae saranghae saranghae"? He's waaaaaaay cooler." I laughed.

 


 

A/N: Yes, i love Junhyung, do you? ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ 

Comment & Subscribe!