025

My 6 Beasts

Heheh here's the actual update guys! Sorry for making you wait so long, i actually tried to update earlier but AFF seemed to be eating up my chapter! Hope you guys can see it now! Enjoy & comment! xx

 


 

“Thanks for listening,” Jieun sniffed as she crumbled a piece of tear-stained tissue in her hand.

“It’s okay Ji. I’m always here for you, remember?” Junho smiled lightly. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear before smoothing her fringe with his hand. “There. Stop crying already okay? Other girls look pretty when they cry but you… it’s really not your thing.” he made a face at her.

“Yah!” Jieun laughed at his words. She appreciated how he was trying his best to make her laugh again. Honestly, she did feel a little better already. And if it wasn’t for him today, she would have probably went crazy by now.

“Junho-ah,” she held Junho’s hand and squeezed it lightly. “Gomawo. Jeongmal, gomawo.”

“Aniya..” Junho rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. He wasn’t used to Jieun being so nice and… sincere.

“Aniyo. Nan jinshim eyo. Thank you, for everything tonight. You really surprised me when you came y’know.” she grinned. “But how did you know anyway?”

“Khun hyung told me after you left in a fit,” Junho chuckled, recalling how Jieun had so forcefully slammed the front door that it sounded as if it was going to snap in half.

“Yah, why are you laughing?” Jieun pouted, poking Junho’s cheeks playfully. “You know, you should stop being nice to me, I might just fall for you~” she joked, eying the floor beneath her feet.

“I might have already beaten you to it..” Junho murmured under his breath, unsure if Jieun had heard it.

“Mwo?”

“Uh, nothing.” he stammered.

“Sure?” Jieun probed again, certain that she heard Junho say something about beating someone to something.

Junho shook his head and brushed Jieun off, telling her that he was just reciting his schedules.She eyed him suspiciously, but thought nothing of it anyway. She took a look at the time and told Junho that it was time for them to head back home. He nodded ad finished his drink before the duo made their way back to his car.

“Urgh, why is it so far? My feet hurt..” Jieun complained, dragging her tired and sore feet as she trudged behind Junho.

“Excuse me, who was the stupid girl who RAN here?” Junho teased, earning yet another grumble from Jieun.

“Mwoyah.” Jieun absentmindedly bumped into Junho when he stopped walking and stood in front of her, blocking her path. “Why did you stop walking?”

Junho chuckled at her Princessy behaviour and could not help but wonder to himself how cute she was. Her features were all scrunched up and she was dragging her feet like a tired 5 year old.  He then squatted down in front of her and motioned for her to get on.

“Gongjunim, your carriage is ready. Please get on~”

Without a single protest, Jieun happily got on to his back and wrapped her arms around his neck. At her touch, Junho felt a surge of happiness so strong that it made him giddy for a second. He smiled to himself stupidly and only started walking when Jieun nudged him.

“We’re hom-” Jieun muttered as she looked up after removing her shoes. Her jaws hung wide open and her eyeballs were already threatening to pop out of their sockets.

Right before her eyes, the living room was a complete disaster. There were bags of half-eaten potato chips strewn on the floor, empty cans of soft drinks and beer lying on the table top, tissue paper and pillows all over the place and boxes of empty take-out food lying on the tv console.

“YAH MWOYAH, DID A HURRICANE HIT THIS PLACE OR WHAT!” Jieun bellowed. Her sadness earlier on was completely diminished now,

“Wah..” Junho stood beside her, wide eyed. He scanned the surroundings of him home and scrunched his nose. It did look rather disastrous.

“Oh, annyeong!” Doojoon closed Taecyeon’s room door behind him and emerged with a can of beer in his hands. From the flight of stairs above, he waved at Jieun and Junho enthusiastically, unaware of Jieun’s rage.

“GOAL! WAH DAEBAK!” Faint cheers emerged from Taecyeon’s room. Jieun clenched her fist and gritted her teeth before marching up to his room. They were too much, too much!

“Ji-” Before Junho could stop her, she was already half way up the stairs.

“Oh, they’re dead. So so so dead.” he muttered, mentally preparing himself to watch her combust into flames.

“OK TAECYEON- Oh, Sica unnie, you’re here too?” Jieun held in her rage upon seeing Jessica sitting on the bed beside Taecyeon, all cuddled up. They weren’t the only one though. On the floor housed Dongwoon and Yeeun.

“Yeeun unnie.. you too?!” she pointed at the older woman in disbelief. Shaking her head it, she was now more amused than angry at them.

“Annyeong Jieunnie!” Jessica waved.

“Ann-annyeong.. when did you guys get here?” Jieun stuttered, still trying to get hold of the fact that her house was currently infested with so many idols.

“About 7PM!  Dongwoon ah, pass it over.” Yeeun reached our her hand and gestured for himto surrender the bag of chips to her.

“The others are in Chansung’s room if you’re wondering,” Dongwoon said politely and Jieun nodded before excusing herself from the room.

“Naega dowajulke.” Sohee smiled as she squatted down to clear the beer cans off the table top and placed them into the black trash bag beside her. She cleared the empty take out boxes that were lying on the floor and tied the trash bag.

“There!” Sohee stood up and clasp her hands together before walking to the door.

“Gomawo unnie!” Jieun looked up from the bag of half-eaten chips she was holding and grinned.

Sohee nodded before going out to throw the trash.

“Unnie barely came for an hour and she had to help me clean up already, Aigooo.” Jieun muttered to herself, feeling bad that Sohee had to help her clean up.

Not too long ago, Sohee and Min decided to drop by 2PM’s dorm as well to join the fun. Since the dreaded soccer match was ending in an hour, the girls thought that it would be good to just catch up and chill.

“Sohee eodiya?” Seulong made his way down the stairs and approached Jieun. His forehead creased and his eyebrows furrowed when he couldn’t find her.

“She went to take the trash out, gokjonghajima.” Jieun laughed at how uptight Seulong was looking.

“Aish, how could you make my Sohee work when she just came?” Seulong joking pulled Jieun into a headlock.

“Yaaaaaaaaah,” She tried to squirm out of his grasp. Finally, he ruffled her hair and let her go.

“Isn’t the match over yet?”

“Yep, they should be coming down soon.” As soon as he finished his sentence, Wooyoung ran down the stairs, cheering.

“Wooooop!” Wooyoung sped towards Jieun and engulfed her in a huge hug before she could speak.

“Jieun, I’m so happy! Happy happy happy~ happy happy happy~ wheeeee!” he jumped up and down with Jieun still in his arms.

“Yah, let go,” Jieun squirmed and slapped Wooyoung’s arms. Those were the cons of being only 157cm, she was always subjected to suffocating hugs and man-handling actions.

“Jieun ah, I’m rich~ rich rich rich!” Wooyoun beamed while he told Jieun of his ‘achievements’ in a sing song tone.

“Wae?” Jieun raised an eyebrow at how child-like Wooyoung was behaving. He was acting like how a 5 year old would tell his mother about scoring full marks for a spelling test.

“Oh hyung, 40 000 won please!” Wooyoung grinned, reaching his hand in front of Nichkhun.

Nickhun frowned and slapped his hand away, clearly still sour by the loss.

“Kids.” Seulong shook his head ruefully laughed while the duo walked over to the sofa.

“Don’t you guys have schedules tomorrow?”Jieun asked as she stared at the clock which now read 3AM.

“I do,” Jessica sighed. “CF shoots tomorrow.” She pouted while Taecyeon pinched her cheeks and remarked about how she was ‘such a cutie’.

“Dude! Get a room, seriously.” Min rolled her eyes at the couple and tossed a pillow at Taecyeon. Taecyeon managed to catch the pillow in mid air and stuck out his tongue at her.

Jieun and those who understood the conversation continued laughing and poking fun at Taecyeon and Jessica, making turn a shade of bright red.

“Sohee ah, we better go soon, manager Oppa will be worrie,” Yeeun looked up at Sohee, who gave her a reluctant nod.

“I should go too,” Jessica announced before pecking Taecyeon on the cheek.

“I’ll send you back home,” Taecyeon smiled, standing up to get his keys and wallet. Doojoon and Dongwoon got to to get their stuff too before announcing their departure.

"Drop by soon okay?"

"Neh~ I'll come with the other members the next time. Make sure you cook something yummy for us okay? Your cooking is the best, after Yoseob hyung's eomoni!"

"Araso, have a safe trip back~" Jieun grinned.

 After saying their goodbyes, Jieun watched as the 3 cars exit their driveway. Once they were out of sight, Junsu immediately plopped himself down on the sofa.

“Pigonhae, ah neomu pigonhae.” He grumbled in his Daegu accent which always appeared when he was either really tired or frustrated.

“You guy go to bed, I’ll clear up.” Jieun said reassuring despite their protest. Finally, they gave in and one by one, they went back to their rooms.

“Oh, I almost forgot, how..umm.. how was the g..g..gathering,” Chansung asked cautiously. He was already mentally preparing himself to be decapitated by Jieun once she got home. Junho glared at him and mouth for him to go. Taken aback, Chansung obediently nodded and scurried up the stairs.

If only he knew what Jieun went through.

— 

“That’s about it,” Junho arranged the last stack of magazines in place before standing up.

Junho had insisted on staying back to help Jieun clean up before went to bed. Despite her reassuring that she was fine on her own, Junho was worried about her being alone. He didn’t want her to cry again.

“Gomawo Junnie.” Jieun wrapped her arms around him and smiled. “Hogshi neon, nan johayo?” Jieun teased. He stared at her flabbergasted, unable to give her a reply. Junho felt hi heart throbbing like crazy and blood rushing to his face.

Upon seeing Junho’s face, Jieun laughed. “You’re so nice to me, nan johayo?” She puffed her cheeks cutely at him. She loved teasing him.

“Aigo you..” Junho finally managed to articulate his words. He felt his insides melt at the sight of her cuteness and his head going dizzy with happiness when she showed him aegyo that she doesn’t use on anyone else. He felt special.

“Araso Araso,” Jieun laughed at his flustered face. “Let’s go to bed!” she linked arms with him and pulled him up the flight of stairs.

Once they reached the 3rd floor, Jieun said her ‘goodnight’ and ‘sleep well’ before turning around to go to her room. Before she could reach for her doorknob, she felt Junho grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards him.

“Goodnight,” he smiled before gingerly giving her a peck on her forehead.

He didn’t know why he did it, but something inside him told him to. Jieun stood rooted to the ground and watched as Junho go back to his room.

— 

What was that all about? Did…did Junho just.. kiss me?

My hand travelled up to my face while I brushed my fingers across the spot where his lips were. A tingling sensation ran down my spine and sent shivers throughout my body.

Was that a goodnight kiss? Omo-yah, it was a goodnight kiss! Kyaaaaaa, it's been so long since i last had one that i don't even remember how nice it feels. It’s like my brain already has cobwebs in it’s romance section or something. Urgh.

Wait, no. Lee Jieun, stop fantasizing. We're talking about Junho here. Lee Junho. Aish, jeongshin charyeo! 

I could feel each and every atom of my body busting with jubliance and my heart doing it's own mini breakdance. My whole being was already in fangirl mode, except my brain. 

"Control yourself, Lee Jieun!" I tried to stop myself from acting like such an idiot. Till now, i have been glued to the spot where Junho last left me.  

Finally, i gave in and  I felt my lips part into a small smile. Maybe it was okay to be happy for awhile. After all, it did feel rather nic- 

Argh, what am i saying!

Gah, I must be too tired thats why i’m so disorientated. Yes, I am tired.

Lee Jieun, you need sleep.

 


 

*Nan jinshim eyo - I'm sincere!

*Hogshi neon, nan johayo? - By any chance, do you like me?

*Gongjunim - Princess

*Gokjonghajima - Don't worry

*Pigonhae - Tired