005

My 6 Beasts

 

"Boys, 5 minutes to freshen up!" Jieun shouted across the room, filled with all sorts of people busily at work.

In a corner, Chansung was getting his makeup done while Taecyeon on the other hand, was getting dressed up. Junsu had his earphones plugged into his iPad as he continued to practice those long notes he was not confident of.

Time was running out but yet none of the members were ready. Jieun ran her fingers through her hair nervously as she bit on her lower lip. This was the first time she was standing in as their schedule manager and there was no way she could screw this up. 

"Junho, come here!" She waved at Junho to come over. 

"Ne Umma?" He answered innocently.

Man, this boy was such an angel. If not for that fact he drives everyone crazy by singing in the showers at 4AM in the morning.

 She whipped out a tissue and began blotting the sweat off his face, being careful to not smudge the makeup. Her hair was up in a messy pony tail and she had a pouch around her waist, making her resemble very much like one of those makeup ajummas. 

Junho peered at her with his deep brown eyes, clearly confused with what she was doing. She could understand perfectly why he reacted this way though, this was the job of the makeup artistes but she just felt helping.

"Stop staring silly, get going!" Jieun smiled. 

This boy was adorable.

Jieun paced quickly to the end of the room, only to find Wooyoung asleep on the couch. 

ASLEEP? REALLY? ASLEEP?

Her mind screamed. She was on the verge of going berserk and yet this boy was happily sleeping in a corner.

"YAH, JANG WOOYOUNG, WAKE THE HELL UP!"  Wooyoung jumped up at the sound of her screech. Wiping his drool away embarrassingly, he straighten his outfit and gave her a shy smile. He tided his unruly hair and stretched a little to release the tension in his body.

"Ah, where's Khun?" Jieun suddenly remembered that she hasn't seen the Thai prince at all since the start of her 'human-hunt'. Before she began to panic, she felt a pair of warm hands resting on her shoulders. Looking up, she was greeted by none other than the wanted Thai prince. 

"Ya-" She opened , with intentions of giving him a dressing down but he stopped me.

"I was over at F(x)'s dressing room, mianhe!" He said before she could continue. It was as though he knew what she wanted to say.

Just as she was about to ask more about his visit to F(x)'s dressing room, the PD came in.

"2PM, you guys are next!" He announced before quickly exiting the room. Jieun erased the thoughts of Nichkhun's F(x) visit and hurriedly ushered him to the nearest available stylist for him to change while she ran to check the mics one last time.

--

I woke up to the sound of pots and pans falling to the ground. Even though my room was in the third floor, the sound was still pretty audible.

Yah, who the hell is making so much noise!

I lazily climbed out of bed, cursing as i made my way down to the kitchen only to find that all 6 boys were already awake and dressed up, ready for the day.

"Woah, why are you guys up so early?" I asked in awe.

Those boys never woke up so early, unless they were needed to. And their schedules for today doesn't start till 3 in the afternoon! Smiling at me, Wooyoung stood up and offered me his seat. 

"Taec hyung is cooking breakfast" He grinned.

"Mwo? Wae?" 

"Remember that agreement you had with him? Well he's at it." Junsu said, trying to sound somewhat helpful. 

"Ah, hope he doesn't make a mess out of my kitchen!" 

He better not! 

I nodded and turned around and went up the stairs, to get ready for the day.

-----

“Breakfast is ready!” I heard Taecyeon shout from the dining area.

 

I slowly walked to the dining table and was the last to settle down. As i sat down, directly in front of me was a huge pot of piping hot ddeokbokki.

 

“Mmmh hyung, smells awesome” the maknae grinned, his lips. He already had his fork in his hand and stared at the pot eagerly.

 

Hm, to be honest, it doesn’t look as bad. I guess Taec does have some cooking genes.

 

“Jalmeokgesubnida” Everyone chorused excitedly.

 

“Geez I don’t see you guys as excited when I cook huh,” I teased, scooping some ddeokbokki onto my plate. 

 

Taecyeon chuckled and stared at me, waiting for me to take my first bite.

 

“Gwaenchana?” He eagerly asked me 

 

“Mmh..” I spooned some ddeokbokki into my mouth and started chewing on the spicy goodness. Afterwards, I tried to force out a disgusted expression, which earned scowls from the muscle man.

 

“Kidding! It’s pretty good!” I smirked, scooping up another spoonful. 

 

Honestly, this was quite good!

 

“See!” Taecyeon beamed. 

 

Aish that proud boy!

 

Breakfast was eaten in silence thereafter and everyone was stuffing their faces.

 


 

*Gwaenchana(yo) - Okay / Are you okay? (formal)